game secrets

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

post any interesting things you find on the AVP, Alien and Predator games.

on concrete jungle i have found that the scar costume has a red thermal vision background instead of blue, and jungle hunter has a high pitched vooming in and out sound. there is also a scene on the level 'escape' where straight after you get the helmet, you record somthing a guard says, play it back to another so they fight, when this happens lucretcia borgia comes out and starts telling them off.

celticwarriorspikeEternalFlame.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

also this happens alot when i play avp: extinction i put it in god mode and sometimes my chestburster doesnt go to adult

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

also in the 7th level of the alien campaign(avp:extinction) the predators look like blue dots on the mini map and the marines are orange. it is supposed to be the other way around

bwsig.jpg
Gut The Newborn

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 18 years ago

nope cause I still don't got the game.(answering corys question)

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

On Predator Concrete Jungle:

Level One: Midsummer Night's Massacre
Keep going until you get up to the point where Scar Face falls but then Go on the Checkmarker(it may take a few tries) and when you get on it , You may:

Fly through the air and end up falling like your supposed to
Go through the Floor and automatically End Up where you fall
Or just die

lol I Tried it Several Times but It may not happen

Level 2: Copy Cat
None

Level 3: Sanctuary
Before Killing everyone, Kill only the uncloaked Ones and then cloak, go behind the Cloaked ones without them noticing and they might start swearing and shooting where the Boss comes out but That's just me, again it may take a while lol

AVP: Extinction
In any Alien level (you have to have the XBOX version) after putting in the Easter Egg Code, Get alot of eggs while getting alot of Aliens in battle with either Enemy: K-Series Aliens, Marines, Yautja, and at the same time of Getting alot of eggs get alot of hosts too and after a while (took me 45 minutes but an hour the first time) You should have 65/45 aliens which isn't supposed to happen, Believe me Iv'e tried but You need some practice on this lol The best place to do this is Level 7, If you don't put the Easter Egg Code (I dunno if you need it or not but I had it on) You probably might only get up to 47-52 Aliens or the regular Amount

If this doesn't work don't say I'm faking it because Iv'e tried it several times lol

~Another female on Da Site~
27618530322.jpg
~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

for the Avp2 game on the comp there are some cheats that let you go 3rd person, and you can also morph into a diffrent spieces. the one for 3rd person is "mpicu" and the morphing one is "mpmorph [type in spieces]"

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

ur welcome dude.

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

ahhh ok,i see.thanx

Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon
cory-sig.jpg

these are kind of preds:

brawler-predator with wristblades
hunter- pred with plasma caster
spear master- combi stick pred
disk master- smart disk pred
stalker- sniper pred
hydra- elcroshock missle pred
blazer- heat beam pred
vangaurd- pred with scyth( upgrade deflects ammunition)
shrine- predator ship( use for upgrades and to get more preds)
predgun- defence for shrine

most preds u can get is 26
back on topic

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

on concrete jungle,in the level skin trade first follow el hongos car to the bar.after that go directly straight in front of it towards the parking lot by the buildings were u get ur first combstick upgrade.after that u go down that street near the church.the building to the left of the church u should climb the side of it.then get to the top and to the left should be a cetizen about to comet suiside and when he sees u he will jump off the building.

another secret is in the level "boss of the city" there the door towards the church,above it should be a board were two gansters r on throwing bombs.get to were they are and turn around near the church.find esibella boria and get in a spot where u can scann her,in tec it should show hunter as a infent

cory-sig.jpg

it is not a code or secret but i found some cool glitches in avp: extinction. it only happened once though. One time in the 5th level of the alien campaign i made a big hive and killed alot of marines my hive population was 45/45 but i could only see 44 aliens. it turns out one of the aliens turned INVISIBLE. i aint lyin it was cool.

Then in the 3rd level of the predator campaign i cut off one of the rival predators heads. But after he died i went back and zoomed in and the predator was standin there with no head and didnt fight or anything.

Yeyinde of Balatu

did anyone know of that?

cory-sig.jpg

who else has some cheecrets glitches ect.

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

well i dont know many more glitches but if this isnt off topic,i would like to know what the compaign is like with the predator in avp:extintion

cory-sig.jpg

you are a claN of preds. Lv1 collect 20 xeno skulls.
lv2 collect 5 smartgunner skulls smartgunner is like vasquez in aliens.

lv3 kill rival clan leader and kill 3 gro'tye
gro'tye is a huge animal that killed many clans

lv4 infiltrate a marine base with 4 preds no more

lv5 kill and collect queens skull

lv6 infiltrate marine base and kill disgraced pred( because allowed himself to be captured for expiriments)

lv7 kill and collect predalien queen skull

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn