Who acomplished more

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Arnold for surviving in a jungle with a predator

Ripley for surviving in a ship with an alien

Who accomplished the bigger feat so to speak ?

* I took the idea for this topic of the other board , just so you know im not steeling it*

Punisher-sig.gif

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'd say Ripley, put Arnold in an alien movie and he'd probably be dead in like minutes lol.

Hajou3sSig.gif
The only thing in space that can hear you, is the thing making you scream... Me

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ripley, hands down and maybe downer than down. That's how sure I am.

00Alien_sig2.9.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ripley Survived more, most of her life she had something to do with Aliens... Like Alien 1, she ran into that Alien, then Ejected from that ship and told the Marines about then on Lv-whatever its called, went back and everyone died, she went to sleep in one of those tube things, it ejected from that ship while she was asleep and she got a Facehugger in her, and at the end of Alien3 she jumped into Hot Lead. Then she was Cloned or something like that, and had More to do with Aliens... Arnold only had 1 day worth of Predator.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

Aeo, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well If your talking about just one experience with the creatures such as only Predator 1 and ONLY Alien. Then I would have to say they went through about the same and overcame a great feat that noone should ever have to.

Granted seeing a Alien burst out of your buddies chest is tramatic, but so is seeing your commarades skinned and hung out to dry like beef y.

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.