Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › are there women predators

Forum

are there women predators

Register or login to post
Voltage-3000
2006-05-23 22:50:46
Yautja
cause i wonder if they hunt to or do they clone or something

hajou3
2006-05-23 22:53:52
Undefined
there are women predator but you dont really hear about them much, I know that a female pred could kill a fully armed male pred with its bare hands

-Bloo-
2006-05-23 23:06:43
Xenomorph
It is stated that there ARE females, but you don't really like hear much of them. And they do in fact hunt, but not as much (I'm not making this up, either). And in fact, it is actually stated that they are stronger than the male Preds we see today.

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."
Stalker
2006-05-23 23:48:54
Yautja
Yes, there are female preds. Although their exact roles in society are not known, it is theorized that they do not hunt, but rather are more of the home-makers of their society. Their main duties are looking after the young, etc. Although they are rumoured to be larger & stronger than the males, but do not hunt. Although, the increased physical attributes would pay off if it became necessary to defend their children. The slang for female in yautja tongue is "Lou-dte Kalei", which means "child maker".

-Bloo-
2006-05-24 00:26:28
Xenomorph
Mm, I didn't know that. It kind of makes sense, though no offense to anybody on here (especially any of the girls on here).

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."
siliconsara
2006-05-24 02:18:02
Undefined
The slang for female in yautja tongue is "Lou-dte Kalei", which means "child maker".

As what Bloo was hinting at, it is a derogatory term. Lou-dte Kalei almost has the tones of "s*lu**t" or "w*h*ore" in human language. Could probably mean that a female is so worthless and weak, that all she can do is spread her legs and pop out pups for the sake of keeping the species afloat.

Being the homemakers makes a lot of sense, and maybe the females even control some aspects of their government or ruling, if any.

As they say, "males conquer, females rule". =D

EDIT: Aww, guys. Come on. Can't you put in some sort of replacement word so there's no blanks? Had to edit this. I am not callinone those names anyway. ;P

FrozenAlien
2006-05-24 02:32:17
Undefined
that may be true. I think some of the Elders that run that government might be female =P

---------------------------
Kainde Amedha of the Hive

Unknown
2006-05-24 18:29:42
Undefined
Yes there are Female preds but they are rarly seen at all.....in the book of Alien vs predator : Prey The main predator said that during mating with a female....which is 2x bigger and 4x stronger.....well the hieght his true. but i am not sure bout the streight. but he said his mate threw him across the room they where in.

donut
2006-05-24 20:05:14
Xenomorph
yes there are female preds, and i dont really see the meaning of saying much because everyone else basically got it ^_^ but if you saw predator 2, if you look closely at the preds, you can see a few females close to the end when harrigan is in the ship

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF
Stalker
2006-05-24 22:52:22
Yautja
yes, I said "Lou-dte Kalei" was a predator slang term, probably used by certain members of the lower & less respectable caste. The more respectable preds would probably never refer to a female that way.

Nick_Kang_20
2006-05-24 23:04:03
Undefined
The older ones might refer to them that way since the predators might be like some religions which refer to women as 'low-class reproduction machines'

Deathdrop
2006-05-25 08:32:46
Yautja
Sorry, Siliconsara, but P put up a swear word censor a long time ago. I can ask him about removing it if you'd like.

Unknown
2006-05-26 22:21:40
Undefined
i think there are female predators they most be the older and the leaters are something so they are post to be the storgest predator there is this world

to me i like killen aliens
Register or login to post

Alien Comics

dish network viola kansas
Shipsmart Reviews
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners