are there women predators

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 17 years ago

cause i wonder if they hunt to or do they clone or something

Nick_Kang_20, Yautja, 17 years ago

The older ones might refer to them that way since the predators might be like some religions which refer to women as 'low-class reproduction machines'

nickalien6vz.jpg
cs2-bar.jpg

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

yes, I said "Lou-dte Kalei" was a predator slang term, probably used by certain members of the lower & less respectable caste. The more respectable preds would probably never refer to a female that way.

stalker.jpg

donut, Yautja, 17 years ago

yes there are female preds, and i dont really see the meaning of saying much because everyone else basically got it ^_^ but if you saw predator 2, if you look closely at the preds, you can see a few females close to the end when harrigan is in the ship

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

Yes there are Female preds but they are rarly seen at all.....in the book of Alien vs predator : Prey The main predator said that during mating with a female....which is 2x bigger and 4x stronger.....well the hieght his true. but i am not sure bout the streight. but he said his mate threw him across the room they where in.

Genfc-DeAth-Sigg-Gif.gif

FrozenAlien, Yautja, 17 years ago

that may be true. I think some of the Elders that run that government might be female =P

---------------------------
Kainde Amedha of the Hive

00FA_sig04.5.PNG

siliconsara, Yautja, 17 years ago

The slang for female in yautja tongue is "Lou-dte Kalei", which means "child maker".

As what Bloo was hinting at, it is a derogatory term. Lou-dte Kalei almost has the tones of "s*lu**t" or "w*h*ore" in human language. Could probably mean that a female is so worthless and weak, that all she can do is spread her legs and pop out pups for the sake of keeping the species afloat.

Being the homemakers makes a lot of sense, and maybe the females even control some aspects of their government or ruling, if any.

As they say, "males conquer, females rule". =D

EDIT: Aww, guys. Come on. Can't you put in some sort of replacement word so there's no blanks? Had to edit this. I am not callinone those names anyway. ;P

-Bloo-, Yautja, 17 years ago

Mm, I didn't know that. It kind of makes sense, though no offense to anybody on here (especially any of the girls on here).

00Alien_sig2.9.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

Yes, there are female preds. Although their exact roles in society are not known, it is theorized that they do not hunt, but rather are more of the home-makers of their society. Their main duties are looking after the young, etc. Although they are rumoured to be larger & stronger than the males, but do not hunt. Although, the increased physical attributes would pay off if it became necessary to defend their children. The slang for female in yautja tongue is "Lou-dte Kalei", which means "child maker".

stalker.jpg

hajou3, Yautja, 17 years ago

there are women predator but you dont really hear about them much, I know that a female pred could kill a fully armed male pred with its bare hands

Hajou3sSig.gif

-Bloo-, Yautja, 17 years ago

It is stated that there ARE females, but you don't really like hear much of them. And they do in fact hunt, but not as much (I'm not making this up, either). And in fact, it is actually stated that they are stronger than the male Preds we see today.

00Alien_sig2.9.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Deathdrop, Yautja, 17 years ago

Sorry, Siliconsara, but P put up a swear word censor a long time ago. I can ask him about removing it if you'd like.

deathdrop1.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

i think there are female predators they most be the older and the leaters are something so they are post to be the storgest predator there is this world

to me i like killen aliens