Hurricane Katrina

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

i just want to let everyone know if they haven't already found out that Hurricane Katrina has pretty much obliterated some large southern cities in the united states. Cities like New Orleans, Louisiana, Biloxy, Mississippi, and places in Alabama have lost dozens of lives and millions are homeless. The leftover storm is still surging northeast in the united states so many more may be affected. please wish everyone the best through these devasting times. some of our members may have been affected or even lost everything they have, or much worse.

otang.jpg
Struggle is The Glory

daveberg, Yautja, 18 years ago

Our sympathies go out to any of our members that may situated near by.

TOPMOD.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Kidd, Yautja, 18 years ago

I'm down in alabama but yet I'm in a base, I feel sorry for those 80 people who lost their lives

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, your not gonna make it.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

Yeah, this really is awful. Really hope all families in that area can cope and rebuild. Deepest simpathy goes out to anyone who lost their lives.

deathdrop.jpg

Alright thanks man

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, your not gonna make it.

yea kidd i noticed you were in alabama. stay safe dude.

otang.jpg
Struggle is The Glory

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

i hope you guys down where the hurricane are doing alright. i'm up in north carolina and we are getting major winds from it, it must of been one heck of a storm down there. be safe guys :/

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

FrozenAlien, Yautja, 18 years ago

I fell really stupid about myself

here i was mad about my dog breaking something of mine and over there alot of people's homes and jobs were destroyed

I hope none of you were in those places

~Another female on Da Site~
24023571678.jpg

RIP, Yautja, 18 years ago

i just heard i lost a friend of mine to this hurricane. they found him in a parking lot.

I am deeply sorry for your loss R.I.P.

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

RIP, Yautja, 18 years ago

thanks.
his name was Ray he was 12 years old and was found dead, drowned, in a parking lot. he was on vacation for two weeks with his uncle. the whereabouts of his uncle are still unknown.

my heart gose out to him and i hope he still forgives me for not being able to say good bye.

~R.I.P my brother, i love you.

i was hoping this wouldn't hit so close to home. sorry for the loss, R.I.P. take as much time off as you need bro.

otang.jpg
Struggle is The Glory

My deepest sympathy goes to everyone that lost family and friends in the southern states that was hit by katrina.

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

predalien_64, Yautja, 18 years ago

Sorry about all you guys and gal’s friends and families, you have my support if you need it and my as well my sympathy too

PS: good thing it is dissipation now

24200030516.jpg

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

o man, i'm so sorry R.I.P, i know how it feels like to loose a friend too.. just try to stay strong.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Ace, Yautja, 18 years ago

lets hang our heads and pray for all the lives we've lost to this tragety. For all those people whos lives have been taken they are in a better place now. let me hear an amen.

acesig.jpg

FrozenAlien, Yautja, 18 years ago

Hmm... i think it's a bit more serious thatn that, but what the heck

and sorry about your friendm RIP

i kinda know how it feels with my dog(don't ask) because he was my best friend, i hung out with him almost everyday every minute, i ate with him, played with him, and sometimes we played video games together

then he was ran over..

yeah anyone know anything good? I know there aren't any Xenomorph ones, the only real death they care about is the Alpha male, their face huggers/Eggs/Chestbursters, and most important of all, the Queen's death

~Another female on Da Site~
24023571678.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

Me too my dog was ran over as well and i think the buring ceremony has for Yautjas candles and involves sending the body into deep space well any way sorry for ur loss RIP.....good thing i'm in the philippines i'm nowhere near the hurrucane but still sorry for the ppl who lost there lives......I shall pray T_T

Predators RULE!

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

I am very sorry to hear that R.I.P, you have my deepest sympathies & so does everyone that was affected by the disaster

stalker.jpg

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

Enough about the Yautja burning ritual. This thread is about the people who lost their lives in the hurricane, not AVP. Guys, for the love of CHRIST, show some respect.

deathdrop.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

wow i am speechless.very sorry to all in this tragedy,dont know what to say,i want to cry for u RIP

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg