alien Queen vs predator Queen

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i know alien life 10.OOO years and predator Queen max 300 yeo aliens ar more stonger

predalien26 of two princes

id say pred queen/pred female(whichever) would win

alien Queen stronger and alien life cycl make aliens stonger not weak only stronger predators have Queen i have see on site

not predalien Queen (predator Queen life max 300 years) alien Queen is stonger.

i have see game aliens vs predator story.alien Queen life max 10.000 play game story of avp

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

What is it's URL?

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

there are no predator queens

otangmodsig2.jpg

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predators have elders but not a predator queen. Aliens have queens to rule, create and command.
And predalien26, predators can live a lot longer then 300 years.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

There can't be a Predalien Queen, predaliens are male, and I thought the aliens lived forever unless they stopped feeding or got killed.

Umm... *Sniff*... *Cough*, just cause the Alien Queen lives longer than the... um... "Predator Queen", doesn't mean that the Alien Queen is stronger, it only means that the Alien Queen lives longer.

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

well if there was an predator "queen" or female elder. then she could take a queen. might win but might die, i heard the female preds are stronger than males and if 1 male elder killed a queen ever than a female could definatly do it. elders are very well trained and have been through numerous battles so i think the female would win, if it was one on one.

im.jpg
You cant kill what$ $tronger than death- Zakk Wylde

Pred queen? Well even if there was one i'd say it would be the pred queen, cuz a queen alien is too slow for a TOP hunter and in avp one of them fell to an unblood but also killing but a top alien vs an unblood a tie so A top alien vs a top hunter I think the Hunter would win

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!

yes predators i have Queen i have site (predator-movie-predator3)name of site

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

It is unknown how long either one can live. And no, Predators do not have queens, at least not in the same sense that aliens have them. It is possible that one of the Pred leaders is a female, but this has never been officially stated.

deathdrop1.jpg

Predator Queen?

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

What is a Predator Queen? Do you mean a Predalien Queen?

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

For the record Predalien Queen can not be created, A super facehugged host will alwpawn an alien queen. A Predalien Queen is something they randomly made up in AVP: extinction not possible.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

this topic has me confused. First of all predators don't have "queens" at least not like the aliens do (just as DD & some others pointed out). Second of all, aliens living longer lives than preds does not make them "stronger" for no reason

stalker.jpg

they might get more 'cranky' as they get older............

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

yes i agree with him...there isnt proof of a pred queen and i need a URL for that link....plus aliens are gr8 but just coz they live longer dusnt meen theyre better.....

LOL

but they are in many ways.....lol

...its your turn to die!

facehuggers are my brothers...
chestbursters are my cousins...
but i am a alien with a difference!

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...