i just saw Predator2

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

that movie was so cool i dont know why people hate it i loved that movie as much as predator

fear is my ally fire is my weapon and predators are my enemy

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

i loved it cos it was based in a city, loads of prey, loads of buildings, i rest my case. a good hunt, a good playground

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Umm.. I just have to bring this scratch of info in here. Did u know all the pred stuff from Predator 2 was stolen 'till 2004 and the speargun dissapeared after the shooting - maybe that's why there are so little pics of it.

Untitled333a3333lojas.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

no problem inferno, looks good now. hive soldier is from brazil its cool if he misspells every now and then . hey hive, how are the girls down there? i wouldnt mind going to brazil just for the women. ggrrrrr. P R E D A T O R, nice sig.

Mighty_Blade, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predator 2 is a pretty cool movie. To me, it stands right up there with the original Predator.

Kill with honor. Die with honor.

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Undefined, 18 years ago

pred 2 wasn't as good as pred1, but it was a cool movie.

Join my forum at http://agent42.proboards38.com/

Hive_Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

i have like predator 2(the 1 is better),i think predator 2 is a good movie because it show the junction of the predator movie and the Alien movie...and the predator make a demostration of the great option of the weapons the "yutja" specie have...in others words i love it

:D

Look to the Hive the Hell await you in this place, the death is in all place and you dont will survive from the green serpents....

kingpredator, Undefined, 18 years ago

the predators got killed pretty fast thay barly had time to use the spears

cool gracias hive. or just post them here, post the pictures at imagecave.com it is a site where u can put pictures so everyone can see. then copy and paste the site adress here and we can all admire your friends and tell you how lucky you are. :)
[email protected]

Hive_Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hello Otang i will send a picture from my friends in here if u want(they are beauty girls).....
Let´s the predator 3 come and we willse if is the best of the 3 predators....

Look to the Hive the Hell await you in this place, the death is in all place and you dont will survive from the green serpents....

I liked pred 1 better but I still think pred 2 is a pretty sweet movie, it had lots of action, a bad@$$ pred & introduced a bunch of new weapons to the franchise

stalker.jpg

Well they really wanted to use Anrold again but he was busy making T2 I think, and Predator2 has good points and bad points and hive soldier it's spelled "Yautja".

aliensig2.png

thanks for pointing that out otang

fear is my ally fire is my weapon and predators are my enemy

hey inferno you mispelled ally in your sig. er...wait maybe some people do have fire in thier alleys. lol. i think pred 2 was ok too

Predator 2 was ok. But Danny Clover makes it look stupid. No offence Danny. Predator and AVP are my choices.

As Predator die hard fan, I have all stuff on regards to it.

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

I don't hate it, I love it! I just think Pred 1 is better...

Untitled333a3333lojas.jpg

Well he killed the gansters then he started to kill the cops, ya I agree and I really do like Predator2 you should get it on DVD 2 disc set, lots of extras, if you dont already have it, but anyway it was a good movie.

Predatorsig5.png

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i never watched predator 2 so i wouldnt really know. but from what i heard, the pred was somewhat the good guy and he was fighting gangstas, but thats just what i heard lol

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

thay showed more of predator in pred 2 then thay did on pred 1.

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

ya well if thay make a pred 3 thay should add not to much and not to little of predator