PREY (preds only please)

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

if you were a predator what would you like hunt to hunt more than anything else?

i would like to hunt Vorlocaraptors or how ever it's spelt, because they are hunters themselves and adapt to their enviroment very well. a good challenge

predtwo29fs.png

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Right

aliensig.png

bug-hunt, Undefined, 18 years ago

P R E D A T O R

over sized sig 460-120 to high mate please drop it's hight to 90 or under thanks.

bughuntsigforavp.jpg
Bug-Renders

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Like yall predators were talking about "what would you hunt" If I was a pred, I'll go to the far ends of the galaxy and try to find a planet that as the bigger and meaner prey there is

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, your not gonna make it.

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

What, who's gonna die?!

Yep, I have bit of hatred to the humankind. And it would be fun to hunt tough guys down and see the scare on their faces, muahahahaa! Maybe then they'd respect more hunting and that there's no value of killing defenceles lifeforms.

And after realizing there's something bigger and badder out there they would be more humble towards the universe and it's creations.

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

Red_Machine, Undefined, 18 years ago

It's "Velociraptor" bro.

redmachine4ux.png

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

id hunt anythin that moves.....

i seen a flinch there red machine *pounches*

Firstphotoshop.jpg
Grpahic Carnage
Black betty bamalam

What do u get when u cross a Donkey with an Onion...... An A$$ that brings a tear to ur eye
37221silent_bob.gif

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'd hunt alien queens

predator0.png

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

id hunt what ever that huge skull that was mounted on the wall in predator 2 was.

hearme.fearme.jpg

apparantly the big skull was a T-rex

predtwo29fs.png

I would definitely hunt humans 'cos most of them thinks they're the king of the world. I would put them back in order and show them that they're just animals, the prey, like the others on the planet Earth and in the universe.

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

Ancienthunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

I would hunt Chupacabra and a Pride of Lions with only a plasma caster and cmbat stick

22.jpg

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'll say T rex,humans and Aliens no dought about it with my sacrificial knife and my wristblade if things get hairy.

or i would hunt somthing called "EL Blanco". it's this big A$$ wormish thing from a film called TREMORS, and plus it's a protected spicies so the humans will do anything to protect it. more skulls for me. lol

predtwo29fs.png

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i agree with predatoress, if i were a pred i'd defenitly hunt humans. maybe it would bring some order to this world.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

No brainer the great Tyranosaures Rex, and an angry hippo:P I also agree with you Predess about people hunting senselessly. Of course if a species is overpopulated in an area then I support hunting it to a reasonable degree.

Blade Hunter instead of a T Rex what about an ET Rex huh

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, your not gonna make it.

Hey we hunt elephants but they are near extinction some illegal hunting is still going on we kill to protect ourselves ... I hate hunters that kills for pleasuer to

Yep, we kill endangered speacies so the yautjas would do a favor to the world by hunting us lol And really, humans hunts usually for pleasure and then they act like some tough guys for killing defenceles prey.

This is a question of the balance between the predator and the prey. And yautja's prey can fight back big time so I think there's more sense of their hunting than ours.

And aliens - well they are beasts with instinct just to kill and breed. And they are damn effective of doing it - too effective. So the predators comes in need when you watch the situation like this.

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

Yeah, the aliens acts like bugs, they are never ending, once you kill 1 bug 100 will take its place but back to humans yeah they'll catch a lion abuse it till its wants him dead then after that they'll shoot it in the cage unlike predator which it wants their prey to run free they hunt for it but I believe they enjoy the thrill of bein a prey for themselves and that right there I have respect for them

huh I'm a human so yall preds will do a better job killin that reptile than me holding a rocket launcher aiming for it's head