alien fans

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

i dunno what gives me the right but half of this site are pred fans who think preds are the best...if ya dont think preds are that good then type out any complaint, thought..or anything about preds

(lol i feel drunk so this might be a bad topic)

davii.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

the only thing i dont like about preds is that they are too humanlike, but they are really neat, and i do love them, i just love xeno's alot more =D

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

yea aliens are the best and preds should back down and act like the apes they are

(if this post is deleted then i wont post it up agaain)

davii.jpg

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well, I enjoy both creatures. They are very creatively designed and extremely interesting. However, while it is close, I have to say that The Xenomorph is better. They are so much scarier and more facinating than the Yautja. What I like about them most is how different they are from humans, or anything else on Earth. Predators are just too humanlike.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

I love ! both species ! just... predator i like just // a little bit // more... about // that much.// heh. I love alien still just predator more. by a little bit lol.

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

Both aliens and predators rock I like the strong and tech… of the preds but I’m more an alien fan they are vary strong, they use there body as a weapon...

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

well the hive is really big and put that together with shadow serpents and there are alot of alien fans. but there may be more pred fans. i dont say preds are the "BEST" its just the unique looks and tech and their style of hunting with the whole honor code and stuff. i like aliens too but preds are what I perfer.

im.jpg
Stalk, Hunt, Kill

cardmaster12595, Undefined, 18 years ago

well, by my avatar you can tell I like aliens WAY more. The preds are cool to,but I like xenos more. They are just SO cooler (lifecycle), (disgusting.)

You dont see me, but I see you........

Hey Predalien 64, can I be in The Hive?

Hey Predalien 64, can I be in The Hive?

cardmaster you gotta ask dave to be in the hive

im.jpg
Stalk, Hunt, Kill

O thanks, ugghh dave aint here right now is he? dam (sorry fer language)

just put a post in the clan request topic i am sure dave will see it

im.jpg
There will be blood on the path to victory

Thanks anyway,but I just e-mailed it to him

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

for this topic,i actual love aliens but in my mind Predators will all ways be the best for me.

yesterday i waz reely bored and i found out there are more pred fans than alien fans

davii.jpg

Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

I nearly like both equally, but like Donut said, Predators are much like humans. Aliens have a much more complex design, and they look creepier. They are down right evil!

i think Predators and Aliens are equal when it comes to evil and creepness

corysig1.jpg

mmmm.what a rubbish topic.there will be no winner on this site.its 50/50.thats the way we want it.

THROW.JPG

High-five there man!

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

exactly. I mean, there were barely any alien fans interested in this topic, or so I think.