who are your fav: xeno or pred??

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

name the favorite: xenomorph or predator name your favorite and say what you think is great about it and what could be improved.

for example: my favorite are xenomorphs coz it is a monstrous,crazy beast but i think that it should have stronger xeno-hide

html>

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

no problem cheif,glad to help

THROW.JPG

zeno as in zenomorph

THROW.JPG

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok thanx harrigan

im.jpg
The hunt determines the strongest of warriors

how do you pronounce xeno? Ex-e-no or Z-e-no

im.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predators are cool though :P its just that i think xeno's are a bit better =D

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i'm a xenomorph girl all the way! =D xeno's a pure killing machines, no mercy when they kill, no hesitation, they are not blinded by thoughts. all they know is to kill, protect the queen, and pro-create. thier awsome X3

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

25% aliens 75%preds. i like preds more they have the ultimate keys to hunting STEALTH, STRENGTH, and WEAPONS!!!!! aliens only have acid, claws, jaws, and a tail but they kill outright.

im.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'm kinda both, They are equal to me

~Another female on Da Site~
32100030267.png
~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well then, I can say I'm a predator girl all the way lol I've loved them since I saw the 1st film years and years back. But I love watching alien movies too ^_^ Which is funny 'cos I dislike most space adventures... lol

predatoressig3.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Kingdom of Predators

Kingdom of Predators Forum

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Look at my avatar man t3h black serpents all the way! Wish they were smarter than they are though then they would be the ultimate!!!

Adobe Photoshop CS2 User
Devil May Cry 3 Fan
Zidag Supporter

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I love both aliens & preds. Obviously I prefer preds, but xenomorphs aren't far behind. I like preds for many reasons, firstly, their concept. face it, the idea of an extraterrestrial hunter is damn cool. Second, predators train their entire lives to hunt, fight, & kill, u gotta respect that. Preds tech also owns, their huge array of high tech weapons can dice up steel like paper. their plasma & energy based weapons can also cut through their prey with ease. Preds codes of honour also demand respect, even though some believe it is a weakness, it still deserves acknowledgement. There are dozens of other reasons to list of why I love preds, but I can't be bothered to type them all out, lol.

stalker.jpg

Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

I both love aliens and predators, but I slightly like xenos better. They look strange when you first see them, have cool tongues, have long sharp tails, have razor teeth, are tall, run fast, and can vary their appearance and abilities by their hots. They are also very cruel, and have no morals. They are also missing many flaws humans have. Their are also many designs. I have loved aliens since I saw AVP, and more when I first watched Alien. But I love preds also, but just a little less than aliens.

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

xeno's man, what else is there.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

i dont really like predators i think they hide behind big weapons and they couldnt even kill a young alien if they never had their weapons

html>

i love both.Aliens are very sneaky and violent with their classic kills.I love the Predators more cuz of they are slick and look mean,they have sweet weapons,(not including avp weapons.)and its allways a surprise waiting to see their evil looking face at the end.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i disagree with davi. a pred could kill a "young xeno" with his bare hands like where scar killed that chestburster in avp.lol, but preds are extremly strong. i heard they had like 300-400 pounds of muscle and freakin 1% body fat. that would crush bones easily if there was enough force. now think of a warrior pred going up against a drone or a elder going up against an alpha or a strong warrior. it would be a good match for the elder because they are very well trained, but the warrior pred could kill the drone with his bare hands i think.

im.jpg
Stalk, Hunt, Kill