Net gun?

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok,on the net gun theres the three barrols right?how does the net shoot out if they are in different barrols,meaning that its inmposible for the net to be shootn out cuz the net is held into three different barrols.

(yes iam aware that this question wasnt worded corectly lol,but hopefully some one understands)

Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon
cory-sig.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

i personally dont remember seeing a net gun in the movies but i would imagine that there is a slot in between each barrel for the net to travel thru, while being linked to each of the net anchor projectiles.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah, they do hold the net down to a wall/cieling/Ground etc. and It's Shown in AVP too, Predator 2 several times but clearly shown in the Ship Fight and in AVP with Celtic and Grid (lol If it weren't for that Net He wouldn't be Grid)

~Another female on Da Site~
27618530322.jpg
~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

cory the net is outside of the barrels and the 3 barrels have nails that hold them down. or at least i think so

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

got yas,thanx

does my sig or avatar work?

cory-sig.jpg

wow wow wow,the netgun was clearly shown in predator2 when city hunter shoot the jamakin with the netgun,it showed it uncloaked lol,well that sound logic,thanks otang

cory-sig.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

I noticed that, I think it's because of those things that hold down the Net to a Wall

~Another female on Da Site~

27322134138.jpg

~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

yea cory your right, but i ddint remember at the time. i need to get my dvd's i forgot everything.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory