the different predator masks

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

in avp the predators had different masks theres a differnce between them so you can tell the difference. does anyone have a different idea why they have different masks?

I think the Coolest predator mask would have to be the dark blade clan masks. Infact i think the Dark Blade Clan wields some of the slickest sexist stuff of all the stuff preds have implemented into their arsenals! WOOHOO DARK BLADE CLAN LIVE WITH HONOR DIE IN GLORY!!!

P.S. Heres some pics of scarface wearing Dark Blade Clan gear http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/667/667227/img_2637658.html
http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/667/667227/img_2637650.html
http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/667/667227/img_2637646.html

To one that lives to prove his courage, his lack of fear, and his utmost strength, there is nothing better then the hunt!

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

here's my personal mask design, this is also my characters mask (RPG character): http://usera.imagecave.com/Huntersoldier/Stalkermask.jpg

stalker.jpg

Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

Stalker- That's very cool mask. I like the techno design.

It would be pretty bizarre if an alien wore a mask, but if they did, they would probably have the general shape of an alien's head, sorta how the predators' mask shapes their faces. It also depends on what style of alien; Giger, Aliens, and Resurrection (Giger Alien and Dog/Runner Alien headshapes are basically the same).

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

nice masks i wonder if aliens wore masks what they wud be like....someone should post in an idea

the official artist of death

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Never heard of it can someone give me some info? And as for that mask, cool but too narrow for my taste.

I'll fill in the rest. Predators masks house a compact refractive lense for amplifying (zooming in) & viewing the environment through different spectrums (vision modes). their EM (electromagnetic view) targets xenomorphs, their thermal view targets humans & their tech view targets technology. Their masks also house a directional microphone to record & playback sounds (vocal mimicry).

Their plasmacaster is also optically linked to their mask through the attachment tubes, this allows predators to direct their plasmacaster fire through head movement alone, which is why the caster always aims in the direction that the predators mask-mounted laser sight is aiming. Finally, their mask, aswell as providing breathable atmosphere in foreign environments & underwater, houses internal mandible triggered controls which can be used to activate their cloaking, or fire the plasmacaster without touching the controls on their wristgauntlet.

stalker.jpg

Some people believe the more decorated the mask the higher the rank of that Predator. Personally I think that it just depends on what the Predator prefers.

predator masks have vocal mimicry visions such as theormal and tech and it also has those cords to take of the mask and the mask makes the people hes hunting scared and alarmed

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

xeno slayer- that "stalker" predator is one of the most rediculous things I have ever seen. i'm a serious pred fan & I think that is downright stupid, my character & profile aren't based on the "stalker" predator toys or the "stalker" pred from AVPE, I find those things to be stupid & cheap (not having a go at u m8, having a go at that stupid toy)

stalker.jpg

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

Darkhorse, Undefined, 18 years ago

Were is the minirpg at? in the clan room?

oh i see it, i'll participate!

untitleda333a3333.jpg

It does look funny with the antenas

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!

Here's one my designs. I know it looks funny, but it just popped into my head.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d91/Schutz_/Funky_BadBlood.jpg

Sorry about taking up space here, my brother got a hold of the computer and posted, but I don't know how to delete this.

celtic102, that predator mask is creepy

I was thinking it could be used for a Bad Blood. It some how reminds me of a Bad Blood.

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

check my new topic out if u want a laugh

whatever you said thats about everything the mask does in predator cj

i belive so

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Okey, these things really don't seem as predators, do they? Well, at least I got a good laugh...

To the living we owe respect. But to death we owe only the truth. -Voltaire-