Sorry..

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'm sorry for all the past things that happened on here with me, this might be spam, but I just wanna let some of you know that I didn't want anything bad to happen with some of those things

Example: Killswitch, He was never Youngblood but I got him banned because I thought he was

Another Example: That thread that contained over a hundred posts of spam; half were mine

Third Example: The thing with the Sigs; I kept asking even though you told me what to do and after reading what to do in the rules

I know these and other things happened a long time ago, but I want to say sorry for them, I think I cause some trouble for the mods

~Another female on Da Site~
32100030267.png
~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I agreee you did notin' wrong dude...

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yuppie couldn't agree with dave more but I have plenty of insults to give him but it might be a bit too much for some people here (i'm not saying your all kids but I can be psychoticly (is it a word) harsh if I want to)

pic.php?u=86FrV1P&i=283

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol frozen u did nothing wrong. people get banned because rules are severly broken or multiple warnings have been issued. dont worry frozen. and welcome back.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

(lol, POH, frozen is a girl not a guy). Don't worry about that frozen, everybody makes mistakes, &, well, about killswitch, it's his fault he's banned, he was acting foolish, he deserved it

stalker.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Killswitch is a moron who deserves not even the attention of a rabid dog with piles. Forget about him.

Frozen, fear not, you have nothing to worry about. All is well.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yep killswitch deserved the ban because he did break rules anyway and also frozen nobody is perfect

pic.php?u=86FrV1P&i=283

kill_the_queen, Undefined, 18 years ago

no he just hates dave but hey i dont. and frozen from what i have seen u have not done anything wrong lol. so dont get in to twist about it lol.

AADecon.jpg

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

no on msn he asked me if i was a mod on this site and i said yeah and he said "Oh well ur a B!tch then" but he doesn't talk to me like that now :)

.:Celtic-Designs:.

.:The Youngest Mod
.:Graphic Carnage:.
(Click Me)

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

yep Frozen u ain done nthin wrong ur Fine...... Kool...........Killswitch really hates us anyway... i mean he hates the mods...

.:Celtic-Designs:.

.:The Youngest Mod
.:Graphic Carnage:.
(Click Me)

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

frozen its alright :) everyone makes mistakes, and Killswitch was banned not because he was youngblood, but because he was acting foolish with those topics :P but its not something to worry about, expecially if its already done with. :3

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF