Getting Blooded ???

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

OK , the predators come to planet earth every 100 years to blood the unblood`s ...... each time only blooding three Predators...... Holy Sh*t imagine how many Predators our bourn in 100 years yet only 3 of them get an opertunity ? How does it actually work ?

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

well stated crow and stalker

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i think that predator only have a leat one predator ever 30 years and i think when they die they get reborn with in

to me i like killen aliens

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

The preds have the opportunity to become blooded only when they've reached their equivalent of teen years, which in my estimation would be over 150 years old. The pyramid in Antarctica & the blooding ritual was most likely just the ritual of that particular predator clan. Even if other clans performed a different ritual, they would probably have their own distinctions in it, it might be set at different times, etc.

stalker.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, if you think about it they must have a LOT of planets to hold those rituals in order for one to occur every 100 years on a single planet.

Also, no one knows the birth rate or life span of a predator, nor how their society is structured. It could very well be that the "blooded" are just the equivalent of a pred's militia, and their numbers may not be so vast.

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone