would this make a good moive or book....

anarckey, Undefined, 18 years ago

the year is 2005 it is the 10th of june....

a lone group of korean troops is tracking a "prey" that the command wants this "prey" has been doubbed "predator" and is lurking somewhere deep in the jungle, 3 squads have already been found, dead, most with thier skulls removed and thier bodies hanging upside down by thier feet...

-some time later-

a translusent shape stalks his prey walking on the forest floor.he carefull sets a trap for the oomans and they fall right into it, the head oomans leading the groups found himself looking at three red tracer dots peering onto his chest then out of no-where the creature uncloaks after firing a volley of plasma at the oomans..

to be contiued?

now you must remeber that this predator is in his mid age and is a seasoned hunter he has been on many hunts and carries a varray of weapons (check my profile) so i'd say he's an assult predator if you classify stuff from the game, and so tell me what you think i know the intro is a lil lame but im coming up with more stuff i'm working on it i'll see what i can do with it though, so yea....

i am back i was punk pred,celt pred......i have been good