"Want some candy?"

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

I just thought that because the preds are carnivore they do not feel any interest in carbohydrates - or more common sugar. Am I right?

Also the sense of smell is wondering me. They do not have noses, but I thought that because they are some sort of alien-lizzards they could have the sense of smell in their mouth and the twisted tongue (I think I saw it in Pred 2 but I'm not sure) kinda helps to collect the smells. What do you think?

(Yes, these are stupid speculations but I cannot help it. I'm just so interested in biology)

Thou who come into my way shalt die.

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

yes coz in pred2 d 'gila' man said "he has a taste for beef."

AVP s!

The Xenomorph (My first DIY HTML site)

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

ur right about that TD

stalker.jpg

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

ye the preds are meat eaters, but not sure about sense of smell can see any nostrals on them so they might smell in a different sense

topdogg2.jpg

I did not know that.That site must have good info.

Aha! I'm not so stupid after all - even I haven't read anything about their senses. I just assumed it by the facts of biology;)

Yes, but in Pred 2 he went to the slaughterhouse to feed.

And oh, I meant by carbohydrates foods that taste like sugar. As you know, the cats are carnivores and doesn't feel any attraction to sugar (and they like their food fresh). On the other hand the dogs are pretty omnivorous and eats what they get. But I do not deny the possibility of the "fuel theory" - after all, they are aliens.

The_Reverand, Undefined, 18 years ago

There's carbohydrates in meat, along with proteins, amaeno acids, minerals, etc...

How do can we be sure if a pred is carnivorous, The pred's eating meat was just an assumption because they hunted it, There are humans who hunt meat but don't eat it.
so as to what is their main forms of sustenance we can't be sure, there could even be something in that wristband that injects their neccessary "fuel" for their bodies, whether that be like us, or something different again.

¢¼ -Semper Fi- ¢¼

The_Reverand, Undefined, 18 years ago

that dude said he had a taste for beef, but it doesn't show the pred actually eating, cause he might chop it up and and burn it or something like does for the healing thingy, and then inject it, or yeah he might just chew it up or maybe he was using the carc for something else? I dunno I'm just theorising.

¢¼ -Semper Fi- ¢¼

scar774, Undefined, 18 years ago

i read on a website that pred nostrils r inside there mouth

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA

What sort of meat will they eat lol it rhymes!