TDN AND SOLO PRED

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

OK, solo - you've completely ignored various amounts of damage issued to you and also claimed that you are a 'beserker' which is disalowed in the RPG, we only go by the movies and not the games. I've deleted your post killing TDN as you were being completely cheap and un-coperative. I'm sorry mate, but being fair in the RPG is very important and i've had various complaints saying you were refusing to die.

TDN - unfortunately, i had to remove you last post as it obviously coincided with solo's, i hope you understand.

Solo, i'm sorry but after the considerable amount of damage you have taken i'd say were were dead in the RPG, you cannot 'laugh' when people shoot you with shot guns, it's just not realistic.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Well that's fair enough solo, just talk it over in this topic with nick and the others and get everyone to alter their posts.

You just have to be considerate in the story. Cant just go around not taking damage and imediately killing things with one hit. It's all about give and take dude, fairness is the aim of the game, and it pays for people to be as realistic as possible.

DEATH - the next RPG wont be untill late next month.

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol jk i can wait thanx dave

We"re on a express elevator to hell
GOING DOWN!!

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

ok sorry dude i just wdted to have fun. i didnt know i wasent fallowing the RPG rules. by "bazerker" i dont mean a sertan type of pred i mean i go bazerk when people make me mad. so im sorry tdn and sorry dave for my mistake... LOL this reminds me of the last rpg when you got after me for going bazerk and "blowing up" the hive.oh off topic sorry. but ask K20A2 about me going bazerk iv gone bazerk on him when we wer training when i was an unblood. i gave myself the bazerker title not becaus im a diffrent type of Predator but because i can go bazerk at any time some one makes me mad.

P.S. i dont have to die in this RPG i died in the last one.

nighty night dont let the xenomorphs bite

solo is equept wit 2 combi-sticks(one acid proof) 1-1/2ft long wrist blades, 2 shirkens(witch i found in walls) the arm of another clans mate (shadow) with is equipt with a arm launching net gun, and im equipt with a medi comp and a mask with allvision.

no SHADOWSTRIKERS u know thes one that tryed to clone me but horrble failed

GOING DOWN!!

Not yet dude, TDN and some of the guys are still around, i think alot of the action is up on the first floor in the forest now, TDN and the clan are still on the third floor near the HIVE i beleive?

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Hey dave ummm whgen is this arpg over cause iu want to play in mind you know the one that i gave you and aslo the aliens dont come in to the picture until that when a human kills a egg thitting there right and the pred are there but they are just watching the humans

I live for the battle I live for the hunt
I live for my friends I live for the hunt
I will die for the prize I will die for my elder
I will die for the Queen I am in charge of my men and wil not put them in danger i am loyal to my clan i obey and i do not disobey i am loyal

heywhats haping in the rpg did some one kill my clan yet???

GOING DOWN!!

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

shadow strikers?? u mean the shadow clan?

topdogg2.jpg

no you know when i brought the shadow strikers in

GOING DOWN!!

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Hello, my name is Iseijin and I'm a drug addict and - What? Oh, you mean to tell me this is NOT Alien Anonymous?

ok...

solo is equept wit 2 combi-sticks(one acid proof) 1-1/2ft long wrist blades, 2 shirkens(witch i found in walls) the arm of another clans mate (shadow) with is equipt with a arm launching net gun, and im equipt with a medi comp and a mask with allvision.

ok...

TDN, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Nah, you didn't. She was just wounded so I gave her another drug shot and she's now in battle with Shadowblade, fine and healthy again.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

ok TDN good game good game. if your lil alien helper dident kill the chest bursster inside me ten i would already be dead. (by the way did i kill lesijin? cause i thaut i did im not sure)

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

GENFIC DEATH, please, just stick to the story of the RPG.

deathdrop.jpg

Yeah, thanks man. And to make it fair, I'm going to let you have first dibs on killing me on the next one.
But remember, I will shoot back. I won't go down without a fight, and I just might take you down with me.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

YO!!!!!!!! TDN you can go ahed and kill me its you first RPG so go ahed i had fun wile it lasted

Dave, you don't have to worry about it man. I understood why you had to do that. It kind of followed Solo's lead so it was deleted. I hope I made the kill fair.

Although what shall I do with Solo? I mean, by my last post I was about to finish him off, so should I continue with that? But above he said that he couldn't die in this one, so do I kind of ignore him and make my character think he's dead? Until then, I'll ignore this situation for now and move on towards the Hive, many Xenos are waiting. I'll edit my post after this has been sorted out.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

Ok nice one TDN, YOU'VE GOT THE REIGNS DUDE (damn caps lock) do whatever comes to mind...

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

...i didnt know there was another one...

--
Think? Why think! We have computers to do that for us.