Opposites

Vicious_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Alrighty, heres how it breaks down. Most would agree that Aliens and Predators are POLAR opposites, correct, than why is it that most thing that it is the females of Predator clans that really are the strongest and the brightest, or the leaders behind the scenes. I beg to differ, that the Predators are COMPLETELY Patriachial, unlike the Aliens who are a Matriach based rulership. Points to prove that Preds are MALE RULED

1. They are completely different creatures, Humanoid hunter, and a serpant-like Parasite

2. Predators are much more intelectual they dont rely on PURE instinct, they are far more stratigic.

3.Predators fight through way way of weaponry and skill,not natural weapons, claws,tails and teeth/second mouths.

4.Predators, TRAVEl, through space, they dont just pop up from planet to planet.

5.It is already proven that Predators rely on an Alpha Male, or elder.

I am not trying to give off sexist feelings, I just believe that if their are female Predators, they are used for breeding and breeding only.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

its a nice theroy that female preds r stronger but it hasnt officaily(movies) be proven and evolution sorta condradicts the fact cos y would the females be strong if they raise the young, meaning that they may hunt but a fair bit of their lives would be caring for the young meaning that they would have no need to develope a stronger body. ive got a link to a page with all the info, ill put it up later

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok cool cool

Elder Blade of Clan Balatu

I believe that the females are just the ones who stay & watch the young & are used for breeding, whether preds have deep relationships with the opposite sex is a mystery, but I am certain that the preds are male dominated. Even if the femles are bigger the males are trained warriors & therefore much better fighters.

stalker.jpg

Hey doc your a bit wrong about the female thing see in nature lets say sharks the female great white shark can grow three or four feet longer than a male and can weight almost two times what a male white shark weight is, so in the nature of earth there are a LOT of animals whos females are larger than the males, why well because not only does the female have to protect its young from enemys but it also must gather food, so its a good guess that the female predators are larger and stronger

Elder Blade of Clan Balatu

LdyLvsPreds, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok just my opinion here.......being Native American..my ppl also had a society were the males would be gone out for long periods of time hunting and raiding and the females stayed at home. They had the responsibility of protecting the young yes but they were also protecters of the village. Females were trained from childhood by their fathers or an elder relative, a well "blooded" warrior just as boys were. Little known fact is that there were also Female Warrior Societies among the tribes who continued their training along with the men as they got older. For example the Cheyenne had a male Dog Soldier Society AND a female Dog Soldier Society, the elite of the elite.It was these female societies that would patrol the village while the men were gone,but if raiders got past them ALL the women could defend themselves. Could be a possibility that the Preds are the same way. As for the comment. "the female preds are just for breeding and protecting their young"..there is a saying "nothing worse then a mama bear protecting her young"...well personally i think ya mess with a mama Pred and ya just met worse....ya just met hell itself!! I'm a mom and i know if u messed with 1 of my boys thats your @ss and be glad i dont really have wristblades or i'd rip ur @ss apart slowwwwwwly!!

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

well u have a point there but we r dealing with an alien species so its one of those things that we will never no untill we see one in a film

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

I personally think that females are highly respected in Predator culture. When you look at how retualistic they are, it just seems to fit. Like the above post said, females protect the young. That can be considered just as, if not more important then hunting. So yes, preds could possibly be this way.

deathdrop.jpg