avp movie based off...

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

what is avp based off of?the comices,books,games, or predator 2?

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my options and i have a great.

Avier7777, Undefined, 18 years ago

It Alien Vs Predator: Prey, then hunters Planet and then one more but cant remember the name. It might have been just Alien vs Predator. It followed a girl name Machiko ho on a planet called Rushi.

The preds plant aliens and all goes to ...so then the last Pred (Dachande or Broken Tusk) and her fight off and kill all the aliens. THey kill the queen and then the pred dies.

She keeps the alien skull abd before the pred dies he bloods her. So in the next two she is hunting with preds. I can get better info on this 2morrow, its later and and Im exausted.

--
Think? Why think! We have computers to do that for us.

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

The comics. Well, that's what anderson said anyhow.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

i watched grid vs celt and after dat i left my tv and went 2 my other tv 2 play san andreas

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Xenomorph (My first DIY HTML site)

Ancienthunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

IT was good for the Last time,but the pathetic excuse for a director Mr.Anderson lol(from Matrix)could have done way better fights story nahhh okay i guess but MORE preds and Aliens dumbasss could of stuck to the book sheesh the book was better than the movie i mean come on ow pathetic is that and please for once dont let the silly humans win please

Untitled423222221.jpg

YoungBlood81, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well, the story line was cr@p, and it was based on the humans (Boo!) but i really liked the preds and the aliens fighting bits.

Might Bruno Borgia fathered a stunted weakling, but you made him strong....

watsthe book called avier777 or wat sries is it

Untitled423222221.jpg

also its obvious dumass Mr.Anderson should know that AVp was stsrted off in Comics then games or books not sure then fianally movies anybody agree with me and im still mad at him for wat he did to the Predators in AVP he should be put to death by a pred by ripping his skull of and placing it at the hang in their ship some where like an ornament for disgracing the Predator and alien race i mean i cant believe if has read or seen all the avp comics that non of those ideas stay in his head to make alot of long and dreadful fights between the preds and Aliens

Untitled423222221.jpg

Avier7777, Undefined, 18 years ago

I found a VERY simalar story in the AvP book, though it was MUCH better then that, not on earth, in the fture

--
Think? Why think! We have computers to do that for us.

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Lol @ youngbloods comment ^^^^^^

Waht film did you see? Did we miss something?
AVP blew dude.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

YoungBlood81, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hey!
Dont knock Mr Anderson, he made a good movie.

Might Bruno Borgia fathered a stunted weakling, but you made him strong....

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

couldn't agree more. I thought it was ok the first time I saw it but after that I realised how cr@p it actually was

stalker.jpg

oh those i have all but the last on WAR which your trying to remember lol thanks m8

Untitled423222221.jpg

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Mr. Anderscum made no alien or aliens imitation but that is what he aimed for still...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Xenomorph (My first DIY HTML site)

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

and the bold truth it was based on his idea's and just copyed stuff from the OG films, fat boy should never been allowed to do that film but sh*t happens

topdogg2.jpg