Predators Spear Gun?

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Ive seen several versions of it o_0 I dont know what is counted as the real one cos Ive never seen a Spear gun or Rifle on the movies... Does anyone have Pics of Any type of Predator Speargun? here are some I found on Google, this first one is from the game AvP2 for the PC. And the Second hand held one from Predator Concrete Jungle, and there was another one I can't remember the URL but Scarface showed me it, it was a Speargun Pistol that had shots like a Shotgun, they scatter.

avp2_spear.jpgw11.jpg
Anyone got anymore pics? plz post the URL or pic if you have any :) and which one is the real one? if anyone knows or if there is a real one.

EDIT: And also what is this?
w12.jpgI saw it on google, I remember it being on Predator 2, its like a Dart Gun but Ive never seen it anywhere else or heard a name of it. ? anyone know what its called? sry to get off topic.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
JOIN MY FORUM

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Yea that was the page ScarFace showed me... with the Scatter Gun.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
JOIN MY FORUM

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Hmm... That would be another reason. And I didn't even see one with our official trio of Unblooded Preds (Scar, Celtic, and Chopper).

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i agree with bloo. also maybe diffrent spear guns are use for young blood or blooded.

DiscsSig.gif

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Like the Combistick throughout Predator to AVP, there are different designs for them. One is probably better then the other, and even in Predator: Concrete Jungle there are different versions for the same Predator. It is also like saying, would you wear the same clothes every day? Not every clan would use the same design for weapons/armor/anything else.

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

predator spear gun is for good Hunting and super cool weapon

in space no one can Hear you scream

AVPFREAK, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Here

http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/awuasa.htm

scroll down and you'll find some pics, as well as the real thing. Also, on a side note, this website educated me on everything Alien/Predator. It will always be my favorite A VS P site on the web next to this one.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla