Don't you feel cheated???

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Now I've got nothen against Fox or anything but as most of you should know when they came to Fox to make ALIEN Fox took it on and basicly gutted the enitire script, They added a few good things like "Ash" the robot and changed the names but still they basicly destoried the old Alien script! whos mad about that other than me?

"Oooh baby gonna have me some fun tonight!"
-PREDATOR

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

I never knew what the original script was like, so I didn't felt cheated. The Alien that they release was a good movie already. If you have a link of osme sort to the original script could you give it to me please. I would want to see how better the original script was.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

ohhh yes how do i feel cheated they menuioned the original script in the quarilogy's bonus disc in an interview with dan o bannon and ronld shusset and was it dan o bannnon who mentioned that fox had rejected their script and replacing a few character names and replied something which i cannot remember i might animate and post that part here they even let u c the original script in the quadrilogy (oni the cover of the script)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Thanks man

"Oooh baby gonna have me some fun tonight!"
-PREDATOR

Ancienthunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

not really if the origional script wasnt good i wouldnt mind but i havnt read it before so i really cant tell

Untitled423222221.jpg

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 18 years ago

I really don't mind. If anything, I'm glad the changes were made. ALIEN is one of the greatest films ever made, and I wouldn't change a thing about it.
Now, AVP, on the other hand, was a cheap shot. Making it a PG-13 kiddie flick was the dumbest possible move for Fox. I still liked the film, but it was no ALIEN.

angusbatman.png
From the death of innocence...comes the birth...of a legend.

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

saame here and where hav u been ancient hunter?????

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Xenomorph (My first DIY HTML site)