dave and others mods shadow serpents need help

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

dave i am not clan or 2comand dave can help save clan of shadow serpents ar now only 7 shadow serpents i dont about older shadow serpents we you help very fast clan go die like alpha dragons plz plz dave katam Otang stalker celtic102 shadow serpents need help very fast

predalien of shadow serpents

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream

thx DarkBlade Bug nice sige to i like know coming alpha dragon new clan leader

Well, looks to me like the Shadow serpents are going to pull through after all, and don't worry about not getting 2nd-in-command, Maybe next time.

(And Kudos to Crow for God Of Blades sig, I gotta try to make one sometime!)

SigIMalus.jpg

For a Marine: War is life, and Death is the only true Peace. (I wanna be an Alpha Draconis member, GO MARINES!!!)

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Thanks Shadow Warrior Crow made it.

868194_1.jpg

Blades nice sige best predalien sige even see i think dave stalker make for you i buy me book for make sige dave i am very i am off from

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey i can probably prosuade newcomers to join the Shadow Serpents if you want.

868194_1.jpg

thx stalker and dave i am very happy than shadow serpents wil be save go gold days of shadow serpents

p s stalker Great RPG you make i like battle you next RPG i lossen i dont mind so all i have fun in RPG stalker predators and alpha dragons ar stronger Great like give all weapons of predators super good work stalker to bad can play RPG

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

it seems to me like ur taking this 2nd in command business pretty hard. It's not the end of the world m8. Shadow Serpents should be fine, as long as Angus can bring the right members in to keep it alive, then all should be well.

thorndesignssig.jpg

thx dave for info :) i am very happy

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

You just need to be calm and patient. Members will eventually join the clan that will be reliable and dependable, right now SS is in a rebuilding stage and will be back on it's feet if done properly.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.