AvP2 Online Multiplayer

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~
AVP2 Online

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~

If you have it, I know most of you do. (Regular AvP2) There is a server called |RSC|KillingGrounds that is the server I'll be going to most the time. And I was thinkin, whoever here has AvP2. We could all meet up in that server :) All Species are allowed. the only weapons banned are Sniper(thank god) Grenade launcher, And Smartgun. Who wants to ?
Whoever wants to tell me if you can, and tell me what your name is on the game. if your not already in a clan I suggest put your Clan Anitials by your name but, I am |RSC|NAVYSPAZ

Clan Tags...
{BC}= Balatu Clan
{HM}= Hunters Moon
{TH}= The Hive
{SS}= Shadow Serpents
{AD}= Alpha Draconis

Also List your favorite Charachter Class and Species esspecially if you cant play or dont have teh game.

EDIT: It would be fun :D Plus all of us Members would get to chat :)

EDIT: Make Sure you DOWNLOADED THE MULTIPLAYER MAP UPDATE #1 !

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MAP UPDATE

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

CuteFaceHugger, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

hey ill try to come ill be under CuteFaceHugger/Alien/Runner

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I don't see why u'd need a credit card to get it, u can buy the gold edition for under $50 now so it's very cheap & defenantly worth the price.

stalker.jpg

CuteFaceHugger, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

its not a popular game anymore, its old, there are "better" games other people think, but I think its the best game I have Ever Played.... Ever... I have to beg to get to buy it with Credit card...

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

Yea CuteFaceHugger told me he saw you on |RSC|Killing Ground HP :) He was on my computer, I am |RSC|NAVYSPAZ, Im in RSC clan :)

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Ummm Navyspaz i think you will find sniper is one of the harder class's to use as i use them all the time it may be a one shot weapon but just think i have to hit you with it first !

It is not noob and if so then you are calling me a noob and i could easly beat any one on the game since i have played online since it came out i am ranked one of the best on that game and there are onlt very few which can beat me and as it says in my profile( i think) i am a power gamer.Which means i am good at any game i play.

So in fact snipers are not noobs !

That is like me saying preds are noobs you know that and you know yourself preda are not noobs it is only the person who uses them who are noobs not the class you play as.

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

LOL someone plz go to |RSC|Killing Ground, me and stalker and xxx disc master went there, I think acid alien was there, one of the new members of this site. but we decided

No Humans
No Pouncing from Aliens
Only Wristblades for Preds

and it turned out horrible for preds, later there was 3 Queens and a runner vs 3 preds LOL and they didnt even get a chance to start before getting wacked with a 50 foot tail and getting obliverated. I was one of the queeens, sometimes a drone.

Btw im an admin there so if im there I can control all those trouble makers.

EDIT: damnit I didnt see my post above <_<. oh well I've already posted. someone can delete this if they want :(.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

Stronghold is a map you have to download :( you cant get on the server if you dont have the mappack, Click here to DownloadDownload the Multiplayer MapUpdate :) and go to the server, Ill be on later.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

spaz are u online

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

won't work, stronghold is a map that comes with the game, which is the map you are playing in, and it won't let me in, are there any other servers?

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

go to rsc killing grounds now.there lvl's that u could play in.but if i was u.i would download the map.pretty much everyone has it.:)

once |RSC|Killing Grounds server loads a level you didnt download HP, it will kick you out :( so if you download them it will let you stay threw all of them and you can see them all... Im server of RSC :) one of them.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

let me find one

no I didnt download them, but is there a server were I dont have to download, and still fight you guys

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

did u download the new maps.like your profile hp.the end is funny. :)

okay, I've got the disc in my PC, now, what server do I go to, and if it has a password, what is it

HPEnhanced.jpg

I tried to go to [RSC]Killing ground, but it said some game resources missing

HPEnhanced.jpg

avpunlimited, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Can you play as a queen?

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

I played for the first time just yesterday and i owned to noobs at once.lol

DragonSigy.jpg

Swift_Spear, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

How much does it cost? (hugs Katam) ur a sniper too man I'm a good sniper on ghost recon I can hit people in the head while they r running for cover

swiftapear.jpg
You got to be swift to catch me because if you can not, you are dead.

hyroglphsarenice, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

well when ever i can connect im on as hyro and i likes the drone or johnson or rycov but thats just me

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)