What was your favorite scene from AVP even if you didn't like it

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

My favorite scene was probaly when the predator did that Martial arts type jumping thing at the end of the movie stabbing the queen with his spear stick.

The brave Pred

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

i like the part where that guy was stuck to the wall and a facehugger came at him so he shot it with a pistol then when he started laughin all the other eggs opened up. that was funny

The Black Warriors legend lives on. Haaahaaahaaahaa

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Undefined, 18 years ago

Oh! I forgot that part! I liked that part too.

Join my forum at http://agent42.proboards38.com/

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Undefined, 18 years ago

My favorite scene was when grid killed two preds in a row.

Join my forum at http://agent42.proboards38.com/

spearhead, Undefined, 18 years ago

the queen fight it was different

boards dont hit back

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 18 years ago

The moment where the hidden pre-Grid Alien impailes the Chopper Predator through his back. Grid then lifts him with his tail, turns him face to face, and punches his skull in with the inner jaws.
Very memorable moment.

angusbatman.png

From the death of innocence...comes the birth...of a legend.

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah Grid was the Alpha Alien maybe that is one of the reasons it was good enough to kil Celtic by itself.. or maybe Celtic like u all said was stupid maybe both reasons

I liked the parts where Scar uses his Plasma Caster and when he Fights the Queen

-----------------------------------------
WHOEVER WINS....WE LOSE....
- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
Yay Another Female On the Site
www.planetavp.com

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

definitely when the predator elders pick up scar's body and place in on that honoring slab. then my favorite creature in the whole movie is born....

vadersiggy.jpg

Avier7777, Undefined, 18 years ago

I must say as a fan of the history of AvP I found the whole flashback sequence with the preds at the top of the temple fighting off a wave of aliens. I loved it.

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'd have to say when Scar stabs the queen through the head and then the queen snaps it in half. So cool...

Fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will let my fear go over me and when I do only I will remain. Fear is the mind killer.

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

celtic/grid fight scene celt was 2 dumb alien rule (muahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha) and when grid screamed at scar in the novel...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

When Grid alien fought Celtic Predator. I knew about that scene before the movie came out, but I thought Celtic won until I saw the movie.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

When a drone leaps on to Scars back and lex blows it up, the xeno body lands right infront of a pack of aliens led by grid, that was quality.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

The_Reverand, Undefined, 18 years ago

I like the beginning part with the whalers, and the pred alien fight in that scene. Dunno why i just htough it was cool.

¢¼ -Semper Fi- ¢¼

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Agreed celtic was way too careless & cocky

stalker.jpg

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

the part at the end where scar stabs the queen in the head was awsome a great visual scene now only if the whole fight was that cool. i also like the grid/celtic fight way too short and celtis was way too dumb

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Defenently the grid vs celtic fight. Was a bit short & celtic didn't have any common sense as to kill grid when he had the chance (thanks for making the preds so smart anderscum) but other than that I thought that was the best scene

stalker.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

To me personally, I didn't like the fights that was actually counted(meaning at the time the movie took place, ie Grid vs Celtic). All of them are cheesy as hell(even Grid vs Celtic IMO). The one battle I do like though, is the flashback battle on top of the pyramid. I didn't like it because of its history behind why Aliens and Preds fight, but because of the epic sense that ita gave me. If only the fights in the movie was more like that, and with added Preds because 3 Preds seems too outnumbered.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

celtic pred vs. grid had me on the edge of my seat

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

apart from the celtic grid fight i liked the scene were the scar wacks the spear in the queens head

topdogg2.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

it has just got to be cetlic vs grid best bit of the hole film every thing was right about bit

pksig.bmp
~the mind is a terrible think to waste~
~always follow your heart~