My artwork

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ok, I couldn't find the original artwork topic anywhere so mods can bang my head with a stick, but here it goes:

AvP art

Predatoress1
Predatoress2
Predators
Heart of Predator

Not related to AvP (I just give you few examples)

Tiger in 10 minutes

Most of them are scetches and I don't like coloring them lol

predatoressig3.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Kingdom of Predators

Nooo, no bendy straws!!! Hit me with stick, throw a rock or use some weapons but no the bendy straw!!! That is pure torture!!! lol

Umm, I don't have any secrets lol I just get piece of paper and start to draw with my imagination, usually I see the "picture" in my head. I should do a descent one from some real predator picture.

predatoressig3.jpg

Kingdom of Predators

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

nice art work, in that last pic has the pred chopped that girls head of then gonna give her a big kiss???

thatopdog.jpg

lol I'm bad at drawing people, my specialities are monsters and animals, especially wolves.

predatoressig3.jpg

Kingdom of Predators

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

dang i looked at the picture on the cover of predator:cj the game. and all i could draw was wristblades(good ones too if i might add). its kinda hard to draw preds i think.

im.jpg
The hunt determines the strongest of warriors

Yes, well, I try to draw when ever I have the time for doing that lol

And woosh, have you seen Iseijin's cartoons in the Hunted? Damn those are just brilliant! I get bored drawning one picture very soon so that's why most of them are unfinished lol

predatoressig3.jpg

Kingdom of Predators

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i still need to check those comics out :P i made some comics myself, but its hard to draw ALL the little pictures good without getting impatient rofl. i'm still trying to finish em :3

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

lol, i plan to post em up when i finished them XD but i do have the title pic :3 i still have to send it to preatorian i think , i dont remember if i already did or didnt XD

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

good job! i can draw free style, but not like that! =D i think you and iseijin are the best artists on here :P keep it up and keep practicing so you dont loose yer skill :3

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Yes please, put them on the web then!! I want to see lots of drawnings of other pred/alien fans!!! 'Cos I think I've seen every screenshot too many times so I need to see something fresh! lol

predatoressig3.jpg

Kingdom of Predators

that pred in heart of predator was a really good pred how did you draw that. every time i try mine looks like a retarded monster. not even close. but how did you do it tell me i must know the secret? lol

p.s. and i think you mean the mods will hit you with a bendy straw.(even though its DD's idea) lol

im.jpg

lol Yep, it's part of my story. I hope no one gets any traumas over that... lmao And it's just a quick scetch like you can see from the pen strokes. Only the predess1 is finished, the one which is on shown on the artwork section of the site as well.

predatoressig3.jpg

Kingdom of Predators

youre a good artist but the 4th is weird

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

nice scetches you could probably be one of those people that drcetches of what criminals look like just by description...................or an artist. lol

im.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I promised a xeno pic & here u guys go: http://usera.imagecave.com/Huntersoldier/xeno.jpg

(the basic pic was quickly done though so some of the finer details are missing)

stalker.jpg

Yes, that's true. Keep practising, that way you get better. And ps. I have difficulties to draw pred technology, so if you can draw wristblades, you are on to something... lol

predatoressig3.jpg

Kingdom of Predators

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Scanner, Graphics tablet (draw directly on the comp) aka PC pen

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Visit GFX Streamline V2.0

i can draw xeno's really good i think :D but i cant draw preds worth a monkeys uncle :P practice i need!

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

i told a guy to draw it he told me he did he sent me it in an email i printed it then scanned it and vooola there its here. So if he did use a editing program complain to him !

.:Celtic-Designs:.

.:The Youngest Mod
.:Graphic Carnage:.

that is a good alien,is that an avp xeno ?

cory-v2.jpg
"Lets have a party,theres the Grimm Reeper dancing in the sky,its the hour of the Wolf and i dont want to Die!"

Damn you are good lol And I'm jealous, I can't make xenos look like they should lol

predatoressig3.jpg

Kingdom of Predators

Kingdom of Predators Forum