When did you hear?

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

How did you first hear about Aliens and/or predators.

Here is how I found out...

I saw the movie Predator and looked on the internet for a pred website and found the AvP movie site. I then saw all of the Alien movies and Predator 2 and then saw the movie AvP.

~~~~~HUNT THEM DOWN~~~~~

Soldier, Yautja, 18 years ago

How I became a fan of Alien vs. Predator, is actually odd.

I had known about alien for a while, not really showin interest. I knew it had two jaws, elongated head, and no eyes, from all those movies on believes on alien existence. But the first time I showed interest strangely began in, Disney World. It was that ride at MGM Studios that put you in the scenes of the best movies of all time, and one of the scenes was from Alien. I wanted to know more. A month later I bought an Alien action figure. I then watched the movies, and since there is Alien vs. Predator, I began liking Predator also.

Angus_Alien, Yautja, 18 years ago

My father showed me Aliens when I was about 4 years old, and thus began my life-long obsession with not only Aliens but all Science Fiction and Horror cinema.

hellboi.png

Leader Of The Shadow Serpents.

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

same as angus except for the 4 years old i was like 7 and it was with preds. i saw aliens before but forgot when

im.jpg
Stalk, Hunt, Kill

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

cant say but i was realy young.from there on ive loved aliens and predators.the computer games realy set a tone to it to me,for the record

Image hosted by Photobucket.com