I wounder

kingpredator, Undefined, 17 years ago

are we ever going to have a pred movie were humens go to the preds planet? because i really wanna see how it looks.

kingpredator, Undefined, 17 years ago

i see your point... well somethings were never meant to be solved.

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I hope not. As that would take the mistery away from the Predators and also most of the qestions asked like how they live and if they do actualy have a planet so I truely hope not. It would ruin the Predatoes for me by doing that and with out the Predators beong slighty intresting then AVP is down and done for me.

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

It's an interesting concept, but I think half the fun of the predator is simply not knowing what their society and world is like. That's what keeps the predators tantalizing to the fans, after all. If you knew everything the preds could throw at you, there really isn't much of a thrill left.

If humans were to go to a predator planet, I highly doubt it would be willingly. They would most likely be captured and transported there as potential hosts for a hunting queen, or if they would simply be intercepted if they ever tried to reach the planet by spaceship.

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

ditto crow!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules