The scariest freakin' moment in any Alien or Pred movie

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

This is a though one, I know(I always ask hard questions) but for me, it is in ALIEN when the xeno comes up behind Brett and you see him open his mouth with that slime just pouring out, like a dam to hell opened.

Fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will let my fear go over me and when I do only I will remain. Fear is the mind killer.

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

carreta u got to rsize that sig dude

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

when i was a kid my old dear showed me alien and i sh*t myself in the part were berk leaves that face hugger in the same romm as newt and ripley i would go metal to wake up with one of them in my room ahhhhhh

topdogg2.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i say the scairest part from me was whgen the alien3 when the alien got that guy from out of know it scared the SH@# out of me

I live for the battle I live for the hunt
I live for my friends I live for the hunt
I will die for the prize I will die for my elder
I will die for the Queen I am in charge of my men and wil not put them in danger i am loyal to my clan i obey and i do not disobey i am loyal

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

For SURE TDN, for sure........ CREEPY! Yet awesome....

Fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will let my fear go over me and when I do only I will remain. Fear is the mind killer.

Cerrata, Undefined, 18 years ago

Scariest part, no matter how many times i see it, still sh!ts me, is when the captain in ALIEn was goin throuigh the shafts and then the alien was closing in and he went down a ladder facing one way turned around and the alien reached forward and screamed, i BEEPen sh!t myself....

PredSig.gif

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

it's not 2 scary but it made me jump near the end of ALIENS when the queen stabbed bishop through the chest with her tail

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

It's definetly the scene where the Alien kills Brett. None of the other Alien or Pred movies ever gave me a scare besides Alien. Brett's scream really made me jump.

TDN.jpg

caboose3456, Undefined, 18 years ago

what scared me was in alien when Kane got hit by the facehugger.nothing happens for 45 minutes and then *BOOM* that scared the pee out me

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED