what do you think those little skulls on the pred neckles are?

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

i forgot what pred but one or more of them had little skulls on a neckles like thing. what do you think those skulls are from?

im.jpg
You cant kill what$ $tronger than death- Zakk Wylde

hm but they look like they have eye scokets and a empty nose socket.

im.jpg
Im the iron man- ozzy osbourne

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

Oompa-loompas scare the hell out of me. Anyhoo, perhaps they are rocks of some type?

deathdrop1.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

Little decoration, maybe when they were bored on a hunt they would kill little creatures and use their skulls as a necklace.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

i always thought they were decoration only. doesn't seem like they were some worthy kill if u ask me. dont forget 'chopper's' human skull-like decorations. i still think they are human skulls, making it yet one more discrepency on henderson's part.

otangmodsig2.jpg

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules

Dalkar, Yautja, 18 years ago

ive always thought the little skulls might be their like first kills as they were growing up or something

Death is only the Beginning

predalien_64, Yautja, 18 years ago

I think there are both trophies and decorations.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

I think they are just decoration and are from little animals or shrunken heads or somethin'

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

They would most likely be for decoration, possibly taken from animals etc. which had died of natural c as it seems unlikely preds would kill such unthreatening creatures.

stalker.jpg

davii008, Yautja, 18 years ago

ive relised that the necklaces shud at least vibrate when they run but they dont....LOOl

...its your turn to die!

facehuggers are my brothers...
chestbursters are my cousins...
but i am a alien with a difference!

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...

lol to dave. i always thought they were little rat skulls. like when they were growing up they would hunt small creatures and eventually move on to bigger or more challenging kills. but i was thinkin they could have tried to catch and kill a mouse to test speed.

im.jpg
You cant kill what$ $tronger than death- Zakk Wylde

lmao nice 1 dave
my theory is that on the pred home world there are a small humanoid life form and when preds are still yung sub tenager they train by hunting thees small humanoids
just like a kitan chaising a grasshopper

Gemma01Mavrick.jpg

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

lol, oompa loompas

stalker.jpg

Wonka lied to the kids... he said that he found them in loompa land... or somewere like that.

Nick_Kang_20, Yautja, 18 years ago

Exactly what Dave said lol, maybe the predator home planet is where Willy Wonka found the oompa loompa's?

Halloween Logo re-created by Nick

Yeah, they do look like big mouse skulls. silence and speed. let me guess, straping an elephant skull to your back means you have courage.

no it means you went to the circus lol. back on topic

im.jpg
You cant kill what$ Stronger than death- Zakk Wylde

Mega-Mice, Apes, other small animals. Maybe even a lizard head

FrozenAlien, Yautja, 18 years ago

Oompa-loompas, lol

They're probably their practice prey from training when they were growing up like someone said (I think) it makes sense if you think about it

~Darkness.. Lightening.. and Blood. I have just described the history of the Aliens.~