RPG NOOBS PLEASE READ

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Appologies to those of you who wrote rather long and detailed posts but because of a certain member, the RPG completely spiraled away from the intitial set up. The battles were breaking out everywhere yet i had typed out a massive opener describing the current events that seemed to get totally ignored. Here's what is happeneing.

• The events of the last three months have been told, the secret experiments and aliens breaking free from capture.
  • The alpha draconis unit have returned from the last mission to find that the colony station seems to be empty, they will begin to explore the station for signs of the colonists.
  • the predators are slowly ariving and are silently stalking their prey.
  • the xenos are waking from their slumber in the engine room on level three and are readying to move out, unknown to both humans and predators.
  • level 2 contains all the living quarters.
  • level 3 is a huge forestry area set up for recreation.

As of now, there should be no battles or sightings of the aliens etc, use you imaginations and creativity, this is meant to be a story not just a two second blitz battle.

There's a whole complex to explore, characters to be developed, don't go rushing in and starting battles. No-one likes to read a rushed story.

And please remember, you only have four posts per day so try and make them count, any one line posts will be removed.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

The_Reverand, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

A brilliant story by the both of you in my opinion, that's why I'm eager for it go ahead, but go ahead properly.

where are the other marines?
I think i'm the only marine posting in the rpg now... what happened to bulller and TDN?

-Semper Fi-

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

ok sorry again.

Balatu will slater evrey bit of life you have out of you.
The Gods of Death are alwas wathcing.
so die

Nick_Kang_20, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

sheesh y did he have to add that thing and look what he did he got buller and tdn's posts deleted (i remember when tdn was a n00b)

caboose3456, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

are mine any good?

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

celtic102, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

its the last one on the page

sigcreater2.jpg
My Horror Site

Lol, hehehe, time to pull rank Rev!!

You're doing great though, it gets like that sometimes due to the difference in time zones, people rarely get on the board at the same time.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

It's a bit difficult without the other marines around, i think I'm doing alright. However Hicks is being something of a lone wolf he should try to keep rank or he'll find himself getting thrown in the stockades, Breaking rank is a jailable offence. :p

-Semper Fi-

Sure, just give the marines time to figure out what is going on, rmember the colony is huge, lots of space to explore.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

uhh sorry for kind of messing it up last night.... hey can i have an alien trail me out of the vent when we figure out that they are here ?

sigcreater2.jpg
My Horror Site

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

yo read my new one.

Balatu will slater evrey bit of life you have out of you.
The Gods of Death are alwas wathcing.
so die

Crpl_Hicks, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Dave, was mine OK? I revealed some of the plot, but we aren't fighting them. Also, we don't know xenos are in the colony....

Fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will let my fear go over me and when I do only I will remain. Fear is the mind killer.

Much better guys, thanks for sorting that out for us, was a nice post. ;)

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

I've only made two Posts today in the rpg.
Or does this count for the whole forum?

-Semper Fi-

Just the RPG mate, it's a precaution to control the flow of the story and not let it get out of hand before other members can participate.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

yeah that's fine. Wasn't sure if it suddenly applied to the whole forum.
But yeah I've only done two on the 02-06
so I might do one later, if another marine or something adds more.

-Semper Fi-

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

LOL! I can't believe I turned myself into a druggie Alien...

RPG post count for the day - 1

Roflmnao I thought it was really original and really well done, you explained everything that was going on with awesome detail, you could almost feel what the alien was feeling, I thought it was a great twist

-Semper Fi-

so dave do u like the Rpg so far im in the corridor invisible where u r

sigcreater2.jpg
My Horror Site

REMEMBER - ONLY FOUR POSTS PER DAY PEOPLE.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders