Okay, I'll try to make it clear on the RPG thing. Don't Delete!

TDN, Human, 18 years ago

Okay, well this was how I intended for the whole locale to be, but it seems people are misinterpreting it. I know it's subjected to change, but I can't do this if I don't even know what kind of a place I'm fighting in with all the people's descriptions. Here's my vision of it when I first got the idea:

-It is an ORBITAL COLONY. It is not situated on a planet, it orbits around the planet that is our base of operations. The colony is just for recreation, NOT our base.

-The top DOME, which is LEVEL 1, is where the forest area is, not level 2 or 3. It was where it was intended for the Predator to land, so therefore it makes them on top, not on the bottom.

-LEVEL 2 is where the living quarters are, and where the landing bay is as well for our ship. It is where we are at right now.

-LEVEL 3 is where the labs are, and it is now the one infected by the Xenomorphs. It should be where the Xenos start. This is NOT the recreational area.

This is just to clear it up for people. You can change it if you want, but make sure you change it in a way that people know where we are. Right know, I've got no idea where each one of us are because everyone has their own ideas.

I'm not saying you're wrong for having your own views, but it's seriously confusing the heck out of me of where each character is. I hate to say it, but I think even Dave got a little mix up. You're free to change whatever I did, but try to not make it confusing. Sorry if I sound like I'm mad. Sorry if you're offended in any ways.

P.S Apologies to Daveberg. I don't want to sound like I'm right and you're wrong. If you feel that way then I apologies. This was just what I intended for it to be like and no one seems to be understanding of what it is.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

TDN, Human, 18 years ago

If that's your wish, then I'd love to see it! You want to know something that I've been hiding? This whole idea of the Orbital Colony was my idea(not official, just thought up) for an AVP2 movie. I wanted it to take place on something like that. So I felt really honored when they decided to take my idea for the RPG. I know this will never be in a movie but at least now it'll be known somewhere.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

The_Reverand, Human, 18 years ago

ok sweet as, thanks TDN, I feel so proud (a tear forms in my left eye).
I'm happy to do more, maybe even draw up a rought blueprint?

-Semper Fi-

TDN, Human, 18 years ago

Yoshi, no one asked you to be here in the first place. If you hate it then leave, just don't spam my topic. Plus, some people here hate AVP just as much as you. This isn't just for AVP, it's also for the Alien and Predator movies.

To Mods: just delete Yoshi's posts. Don't delete this topic. I want to keep this until the end of the RPG so people won't get confused of where they are.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

the_doctor, Human, 18 years ago

i say again WTF and if u have had enough of AvP then leave right now

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg

Unknown, Human, 18 years ago

I`ve had enogh of this AVP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoshi

Hey why did u leave , , , and out?

Yoshi

Topdogg, Human, 18 years ago

im not trying to sound funny but is there a level 1 cause that were i kinda landed but now im not sure if its there?

topdogg2.jpg

WTF dude

doctor.bmp.jpg

Isn`t Star Wars better than AVP?

Yoshi

scar774, Human, 18 years ago

look if u joined to say that than leave

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA

TDN, Human, 18 years ago

Reverand, that's a very well done layout. I guess we could make that the official one since I haven't thought about the details yet.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

"Well let's go check it out" came the reply over the intercom
I met up with the rest of the men at the beginning of forked hallway.
Two signs on the walls read.
(Left Arrow) Section A:
-Infirmary
-Kitchen & Mess Hall
-Living Quarters
-Recycling Area
-Storage Bays 1a - 5b
-Vehicle Depot Access

(Right Arrow) Section B:
-Arberituem
-Armoury
-Holding Cells
-Power Core
-Science Labs
-Security Office

Hrmmm, I thought about it for a second as the Sarge Examined the Wall, then decided where I wanted to go, The Armoury.
"Sir I'll take half the men down through section B if you wanna take the rest and go through section A"
He thought for a moment then shrugged "Sounds good to me, you're a first lance you take a squad, think of it as your first test off duty hehe"
I took half the men with me down the corridor to section B. The first thing we hit was an intersection and more signs. "sigh, great fellas looks like we got a bit of a hike ahead of us if we're gunna be scowering for survivors, I suppose one way at a time. The left one says it goes to the armoury and security office, That'll probably be our best bet as to finding out what happened, there might be some surveilance recordings or a log.
I turned to Wolf_Kid, which way do you think we should go?

what do you think of that? for the layout?

-Semper Fi-

TDN, Human, 18 years ago

Well, I guess we could assume that the Predator's ships landed on the Dome and that there could be some sort of landing bay there. But if you wish to do that then it's fine by me. I just wanted you to notify me so I don't get confused. Thanks.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

ok TDN i talked to dave about how the preds were gonna get onboard and he said to use a docking port so i guess we r on the same level as the humans cos u wouldnt have a dock that lead to the forest

doctor.bmp.jpg

Topdogg, Human, 18 years ago

err ok u got three levels, level 2 which is the bottom living rooms, level 3 were the aliens are then the dome at the top the forest area?

topdogg2.jpg

daveberg, Human, 18 years ago

Yeah, there's three levels, the level 1 is the large greenery/forest section.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

TDN, Human, 18 years ago

Yes, exactly Topdogg.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

Wow, That's an awesome storyline TDN, and I reckon I'd make a cool movie. So we should all be honoured to partake. (I know I am)
Excellent work

-Semper Fi-

TDN, Human, 18 years ago

Okay, Level 1(the DOME) is the Forst area, and it's the one above level. Level 3 is the Sublevel area. You knind of mixed it up a little there Reverand.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

Level 1 is underground, level 2 is ground level (with all the the landing platforms) and level 3 is the above/upper levels of the biodome with the greenery forest area and arbereatum and some port hatches from craft to dock above the dome.
the sign I found was at an interesection down the corridor from the mess the most marines have just left the mess hall and are headed down .
that's if you're going by the layout I put up

¢¼ -Semper Fi- ¢¼