predator remake

kill_the_queen, Undefined, 18 years ago

hey for thoses peeps who want to know if they are remakeing predator have alook. and plz dont turn this in to a argument.http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/494606/1515310/111105cena5qs

AADecon.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

tsk, tsk quickslash, u & the other rogues missed the RPG, not like u guys. Yeah celtic, d@mn straight, nobody could truly capture the predator as well as Kevin Peter Hall, he was the equivalent of Kane Hodder as Jason Voorhees- nobody could portray the character as well as he could

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

hodder only played in 7,8,and 9 but anyway,i realy dont care if they remake it cuz even if they did whats there to be bothered by? realy?

cory-v2.jpg
"I Cant Control My Shakes. How The H#LL Did I Get Here? Something About This So Very Wrong!"

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah i would like to see pred 3 made soon. hey scar774 nice to see you back. i havent met you quickslash but whats up

im.jpg
The hunt determines the strongest of warriors

smh, make pred 3 for f*ck sake

to be rogue is to rule.

sorry to upset but i cant remember where but on tv(somewhere) i remember "the up coming remake of the 1980 something arnold swart. film,predator" meaning that they said they are making it.but that means more PREDATOR!!!! *headbangs*\nn/-_-\nn/

cory-v2.jpg
"I Cant Control My Shakes. How The H#LL Did I Get Here? Something About This So Very Wrong!"

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Umm, no lol I thought he said he haven't heard anything about it but he was ready to take the job if it really is remade.

Personally I'd rather see Predator 3 than remaking the original one. Stupid Hollywood... lol I gotta say it's like raping the classic.

predatoressig3.jpg
Kingdom of Predators

kill_the_queen, Undefined, 18 years ago

but its a classic and u dont mess with them.

AADecon.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

it was a rumor? yay!!!! thAT movie would have $UCKED without kevin peter hall and arnold.

im.jpg
The hunt determines the strongest of warriors

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

So it was just a rumour. Good lol

predatoressig3.jpg
Kingdom of Predators

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

*wipes tear from eye* poor kevin peter hall died after pred 2.... nobody else will live to the might of him ! ! !

.:Celtic-Designs:.

.:The Youngest Mod :.
The Road to Salvation Begins Tonight, Right Now
Lord Of Hunters Moon

scar774, Undefined, 18 years ago

YES!!! one of my favorite wretslers is playing arnolds charecter!!! go to wwe.com and see!

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA scar774.png