ATTN:Its about GENFC DEATH

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well last night he got a letter saying he was drafted in to the candian army so if you dont see him on that offten you know whats happening and hes only 15 for gods sake!!!! so please if anybody knows him well as a friend please post in here and give him your best wishes please as his cousin i am asking you to post in this topic.

All Clans can not Stop us No Alien can stop us No predator can stop us For We are Human Marines

Red_Machine, Undefined, 18 years ago

WTF? You can't be drafted into the Army at 15! You can't even volunteer at that age!

Someone has screwed up, badly...

redmachine4ux.png

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Death is a friend, but IF he his makin a bad joke, it's not funny.

And also, if he is dying he would at least call his family than to spend the last of his time on the INTERNET.

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Exactly my point. This is nothing but a farce as far as i'm concerned, no-one in their right mind who is dying would think 'oooo, i must have a quick chat on msn before i die and then send a few jokey emails too'

If this is false which i think it is, then it's extremely childish and extremely insensitive to those who have actually lost loved ones in war.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Basicly I don't know anything about foreign military, but bein drafted at 15 and sent to Iraq without SOME basic training is totally wrong, plus, I heard that he's over there training our troops over there that I highly doubt, thats way out of the question. But if that's how countries work, that's their way.

Countries will start drafting before and during a war, and there is a reason to start drafting, if the army's forces are suffering heavy causualties and they are nearing defeat.

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

military correspondence is highly classified. its hard for immediate family to even find out of a wounded soldier until he's been stabalized. even then takes a while. 15 year olds are not in charge of boot camps. and they are not sent out to iraq to train others. according to news, there are 20-30 canadian troops in iraq and they are tied to exchange programs with u.s. forces. if this pans out the way i think it is, i think a banning is in order.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Agreed, we do not want offensive, down right dis-respectful people being members of our site, I am highly sceptical of this whole story and have heard nothing to convince me that this is the truth so far.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Enough. I don't wanna hear about this topic anymore. Bob the frog, people actually die in wars, and you joking about it is the absolute lowest form of "not cool". If you ever do anything like this again, you'll be banned. Is that understood? People, if you want to make stupid jokes, talk about tthings not related to AVP, chat pointlessly, WHATEVER, get it through your head that THIS IS NOT THE PLACE.

deathdrop1.jpg

How dare you call me a lier he is out at a camp helping train or canadian soldiers out there but early that day there base was attacked by iraqy forces and he was one of the few people hit by the shots ok!!!!!

All Clans can not Stop us No Alien can stop us No predator can stop us For We are Human Marines

kill_the_queen, Undefined, 18 years ago

but to tell us that he was bleeding to death and is that how dare u at me or me dave otang and swift spear.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

nor do i. how dare u tell us that he is dieing i do hope that dave bans u.

bob the frog if this is a wind up of any sort and the mods ban u then u disver it cos this is nout to joke about !!!!!!!! at this point. and 15 in the army and in iarq i dont think so. if u are not banned i will have your skull in the next rpg.

Point is, we're being told he's dying - but yet he still can find time in his final moments to surf the net and send joke emails? C'mon. This is a sham.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

Okay I'm totally confused Death is 15 right he should be private he can't of become drill sargeant in a few weeks. unless I'm missing the basic point here so if any yall don't mind filling me in

swiftapear.jpg
You got to be swift to catch me because if you can not, you are dead.

So basically - the kid is dying, yet he can send me a forward with some jokey picture in it?
Highly doubtfull, if thelad was dying, i'm sure he'd have a little bit more sense to make more of his Final hours than to get on the net.

Anyone else here get the feeling this is a totally off key joke.....?

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

its my cousin genfc death

Ummm, can someone please tell me where you got this information? If it's from him i would be extremely cautious about what you beleive. I highly doubt if the kidd is dying from blood loss he would have the time to have a 'chat' on the net. Poor thing even managed to send me a 'fwd' email thing today as well with a joke inside it, so he must be hurt pretty bad huh.........

Plus, call me sceptical, but you share your IP address with a number of names that have been linked to mr 'death' in the past. I smell BS somewhere........

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

People i have some bad news nathan boucher aslo know as genfc death is dying from blood loss around 3:45am saturday in iraq nathans base what atacked and he was shot 3 times once in the back of the leg and twice in the arm but the bad news is the doctors say hes dying from blood loss but i see him on his laptop for about 10 min then p out accoucding to one of his prvs named johnson so please tell me what you want him to know so i can email him unless you have his email tell him your self thank you.

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

thank you daveberg

okay now we know he's dying, how could he find time to get on the internet and I answer. he could be involved in a car accident or some thing like it, how can you bleed enturnlely by getting shot in the leg and in the back of the arm. usualy you do when somthing hit you really hard, like a car.

Now the computer question, He maybe in the hospital bed telling everyone what happen to him falsely and p out when the pain is too much for him.

Really I don't believe what I read but this is Bull.

swiftapear.jpg
You got to be swift to catch me because if you can not, you are dead.

Red_Machine, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yes, but you can't gointo active service until you're 17 1/2. Trust me on this, my dad has been in the army and knows these things...

redmachine4ux.png

in uk the recruitment age is 16.so if hes only 15, good luck buddy.

THROW.JPG