Predator remake

Dalkar, Undefined, 18 years ago

I have been hearing rumors about this for a while. One site (http://www.moviehole.net/news/whats_this_theyre_remaking_pre.html) says that John Cena will be playing Dutch. I think that is cr@p. What do you guys think?

Death is only the Beginning

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

good to hear that it was only a rumour, remaking predator would be pointless. You might as well remake jurassic park or T2, it would never match up to the original.

stalker.jpg

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

I bet it would use alot more CGI and on a side note they are remaking Halloween please Hollywood you have already destroyed the fog please stop remaking movies!

Halloween Logo re-created by Nick

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

It's absolute rubbish. John Cena had a recent interview and totally destroyed the rumour saying it's a complete steaming pile of bull.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i dont know

predalien26 of the Hive

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Never heard of him.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

lol ok Dave i guess that info is a little old.

its some times good when they remake movies but some time's they over do it. :p

The original pred was so good, why remake it? that would ruin it. they should focus on making a 3rd one.....

i agree to Honour in deatd

predalien26 of the Hive

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

There have been some great remakes done of old movies (Peter Jackson's King Kong & the texas chainsaw massacre were all huge improvements on the originals) but remaking a movie like predator would be pointless. Why remake a movie that already had modern effects in it? there is no point. On top of that, the casting & scenes etc. of the original predator could never be redone in a way that would measure up to the original

stalker.jpg

Ya I dont reall want to see predator remade. Its not even that old. Ya it was made in the eightees but its still a kick a$$ movie

i agree i dont thinck they should ree mace it but on the other hand im cureus to see what they would do with it i think if donewell the move could be made beter. fore example the preds in AVP looked alot beter than the preds fore P1 and P2

Gemma01Mavrick.jpg

Well the pred in AvP were only slightly changed. Also, it takes more effort to create something than to take an existing object, or idea, and miniplulate it to your desires.

Oh yeah, Predator should not ever be remade. (Unless they resurect Arnie when he dies, and to whole cast.)

Sorry if i sounded harsh back then - wasn't aimed at you, drenton, just in general all the stupid fools who keep making up stories saying predator will be remade.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
Messageboard Rules

I didnt mean it to be stupid it was just rumor that I heard

oh i know that, like i said, not you i'm angry with, just the others who make up these damn rumours.....

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
Messageboard Rules