im wonderin

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

when preds attack aliens in brute force...and theyre cloaked...how do they find each other....coz theres no proof that they can

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predator: Concrete Jungle is third person, all you have to do is switch to infared while staying in third. When you're cloaked the sensory is weakened. Just try it and play around a little, you'll see what I mean. Try cloaking and decloaking on all three visions.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

Bio-electrical impulses... I completely forgot Ty Dave.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

It's probably not how they really see acording to Alien 3, but in the computer game AvP2, the aliens can see pharamones.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Preds see only heat while using thermal vision. It won't matter of they are cloaked or not.

deathdrop1.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

simple the alien's have evolved to see woth specail vision the human's still must find :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

thanx for da info

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...

I remember reading somwere that Aliens sense things electromagneticly, or somthing like that. It's 'casue they are sillicone based, I think. Whatever they are based on, it's not what we are based on.

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

that and maybe also useing there hearing too.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

To Deathdrop: I have a question though. Do Predators show up on infrared (heat) vision? Because we know that Xenos don't show up on infrared from Aliens, but as far as I could remember, humans have never tried in any of the movies to use infrared to track a predator, so if say the marines were to use it on a Predator, would they show up?

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

hi nice Think TND

predalien26 of the Hive

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

I still think Pharamones. Well, I'm done for the night, night all, I'll talk tomarow.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

TDN one can only speculate on that, cuz your right, no one has tried to track a yautja with infared. unless their cloack somehow blocks thermal and infared, they should be able to be seen

otangmodsig2.jpg

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules