Best Alien or Pred Moment

weaponx, Undefined, 18 years ago

What do you think is the best moment in any of the alien or predator films.

In my opinion the best moment is in Pred 2 when all of the predators show up after harrigan kills the predator. That was something I didnt expect to happen, espicially the first time you see the film.

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

the alien escape very good scene. my mother and i yes my mother always have a debate about wether that scene proves riply wrong when in aliens she told burk that you dont seee them f#cking eachother over ofr a paycheck...my mom says the aliens are just as bad but i try to point out that they killed that alien for the survival of their species....

"This time the B!tch Is Back

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i got the most lafs in Predator when that guy nome escapes me tries to take on the jungal hunter with a "knife" of all weapons. guy deserved to be killd just fore thinking he had a chance

Gemma01Mavrick.jpg

That part wasnt ment to be stupid,it was sopose to be dramatic,That was a cool moment and i think he should have been spared.

My fav moments are:

Predator1-When the Predator dropes his helmet and roars at Dutch.

Predator2-The Predator smashes Harrigan's gun on the ground & when the Predators show up in the Clan ship.

AvP-When Celtic Predator is showed for the first time and roars at Quinn & when Scar Predator stabbs the Queen in the face with his combistick.

corysig1.jpg

Yea, i loved the ripley vs queen battle,
also in pred1 when dutch smashes the pred in the face and the pred just looks at him as if to say- was that supposed to hurt?

Dalkar, Undefined, 18 years ago

My favorite part was in AVP where Scar catches the chestburster and just snaps its neck with his thumb. I dont no why but i always like that part.

Death is only the Begining

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

By far.....newt is being attacked by the alien queen, it looks like her time is up when....... the cargo door lifts and out lumbers riply in the exosuit.... get away from her YOU B!TCH!

"This time the B!tch Is Back

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

Pred 1:# pred shown without camo for the first time, healing himself.
# pred spins on tree and the camo turns off, then turns back on again

pred 2:# pred vs king willie
# when harrigan takes off the pred's mask
# when the whole clan uncloaks on the ship, and harriagan is gob-smacked

Alien:# when kain gets facedhugged
# the first ever chestbust
# when the guy is in the tunnels, it's pitch black, turns around and the alien screechs at him

Aliens:# when the marines are loadin' up
# riply vs the queen

Alien3:# one of the guys comes in the building with a super face hugger in his hand (deleted scene)

Alien res:# the underwater bit

AVP:# when chopper and grid fight
# when scar and queen fight

(got to saver the few Alien vs predator-ing)

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
sig.JPG

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Alien:(directors cut) Bretts death scene, when you get to see the xenomorph hanging from chains above him.

Aliens: Marine final stand - the aliens cut the power and attack from above.

Alien3 (special edition) The death of Dr Clements - get to see close up shots of the alien/second jaw attack.

Alien Ressurection: Aliens escape - xenomorphs kill the weakest of their pack and make an escape killing everyone in their path.

Predator: Mac see the predator and opens up the mini gun into the woods.

Predator 2: Stand off with King willie.

AVP: Celtic vs Grid

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.