stan winston

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

he did a great job designing the predator,but has anyone seen the film pumpkinhead.do u think his design for the demon in that film was based upon the alien.

THROW.JPG

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

he didnt look orange to me in part 2 i have seen both though.but yeah i think it was inspired by aliens. except his head is a bit smaller and he is a bit taller. but other than that its similar

im.jpg
Balance is the key

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yes, I think it was inspired very much by Alien. After all, Winston had worked with the Xeno design in "Aliens" just a few years earlier. A personal note of mine is that Pumpkinhead is one of the scariest creatures I have ever seen in a movie. Of course not now, I think he's just plain cool now. But in the past he was terrifying. Also, I DESPISED Pumpkinhead II: Blood Wings. I hated how they revealed him as a retarded kid resurrected by a witch grandma. He was so much scarier and more mysterious in part one. People could actually feel sorry for him in the second one. Not so scary.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Damn it, I've missed a half of the world lol And yes, that one looks a bit like an alien... Hmmh...

predatoressig3.jpg
xXx Nan de-than gaun xXx
My Forum: http://www.createphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=predatoress

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

i've seen pumpkinehead 1 and 2, and i was impressed also he made the monsters in doom the movie too a nother good horror film

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

whoa it really looks like an alien. i'll ask my dad if he can rent it.

PREDOFHELL.jpg
Predators RULE!

the film is quite good.he also directed it.lance henriksen is the main character

THROW.JPG

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

that thing looks like a alien with eyes and skin is colored orange

swiftapear.jpg
You got to be swift to catch me because if you can not, you are dead.

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

never seen it previewed

swiftapear.jpg
You got to be swift to catch me because if you can not, you are dead.

its a good 10 years old here is a pic.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com//uploads/pumpkinhead110105.jpg

THROW.JPG