Do u think the Alien Queen is alive?

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Honestly i think the alien queen is alive because aliens can survive the worst weather. She probaly going to free herself and get back to land since aliens can also swim

The brave Pred

bug-hunt, Undefined, 18 years ago

Jungle Predator your wrong there my friend, the queen will still be alive as the xenomorphy can survive the colds of space im more than sure she can survive the warm waters of our planet,

bug-red-sky-sig.jpg
Bug-Renders

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Exactly - anything that can survive the pressure of outer space can quite easily survive in the depths of the water.

headmansig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

The queen is dead because the water is really
cold not even the queen or the Pred can stand
it.

shazuipredalien, Undefined, 18 years ago

i disagree the queen apparently survived it in a book so shes still alive maybe justn relly p@ssed with lex

i search all day for intruders of my hive
the queen must be safe thats how we stay alive
i tear apart any life that comes near
i am a warrior so all preds fear!
for the might of the lone predalien will come
and every living thing near will succumb....

acid is h2s04 close to water h20 she would die of the pressure if anyhting not drowning she would have frozen long b4 drowning but i think that they can brath underwater so the pressure would build up and she would go spllaaaaat but cing as its a movie she will probly survive realisticly she wouldnt

i search all day for intruders of my hive
the queen must be safe thats how we stay alive
i tear apart any life that comes near
i am a warrior so all preds fear!
for the might of the lone predalien will come
and every living thing near will succumb....

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

hmm dont know they probably will write her in but my question is were does it support the theory of the alien being able to survive the vacum of space all we saw was the queen fall out the drop ship but that was it she may have died??

answer on a post card, term and conditions apply

topdogg2.jpg

^^^^NO CROSSOVERS!!

Jesus people, can you lot not read the rules?!?!

I share the board with fools. Pssshhhh.

Any Alien cross breeded with something else is pushing the boundaries of what 'most' of us would consider to be good taste within the movies. That is just something you would end seeing on a cheesy saturday morning cartoon for the kiddies, it's ridiculous.

headmansig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Alien do not possess lungs. This referenced from just about every alien biology feature i've read. They filter gaseous and liquid elements through their dorsal tubes and break it down into compound energies that fuels their system.

If you wish to follow the books, there's also reference to aliens being in deep space for years at a time. The bio-mechanical structures of the beasts were aledged to have been created to survive in the most hostile of environemnts.

Plus - if we go with the theory that they do need to breath, then how do you account for the eggs/facehuggers being situated on Acheron for x amount of years when the planet had no form of air to breath?

And Aliens 'seeing' by scent was yet another adaptation from the games. Bio-electrical impulses are recieved through receptors in the brain of the alien thus giving it a clear picture of it's surroundings etc. This again is a common theory taken from the movies - no air on Acheron equals no scent which means how would the facehugger know that kane was present?

rushed.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

The_Reverand, Undefined, 18 years ago

urmm, You're all forgetting one simple fact, aliens need to breathe, and they see via scent.
if she's underwater forever, then likeliehood is sure, aliens can survive the vaccuum of space and low tempretaure, but only for a limited amount of time, she needs to breathe sometime It doesn't show how long she survives for just that she floats off screaming but it doesn't have that scene for long. And when she was frozen in the temple, it was more or less like a predator chryogenic freezing facility.

plus she could have bled to death in the water.
I mean she wasn't goinwhere, that was a lot of weight on her, and if she couldn't handle it on land then she sure as hell won't be able to handle it in the water (have you seen the size of her legs?) like most xeno's, not suitable for swimming (they swim by using a snake like movement through the water she's too wide for that) secondly it never once in any movie shows that she can swim, just that she can go underwater. Only drones swim it seems.

To Die in Battle Is too Die with Honour
To Die without a Cause is too die for Nothing
- Semper Fi

Heydrich, Undefined, 18 years ago

One way or another, the alien queen is going to survive the depths of the antarctic ocean. I personally think that a team of deep sea explorers, searching for a sunken ship or something, will stumble upon a much more fascinating, yet deadly discovery. They will attempt to bring the queen back to the surface, assuming she's dead, and then the fun begins. This is the point in the story when the aliens begin as a few, and then rapidly spread accross the earth takinthing and everything as a host. If any of you have ever read Aliens: Earth Hive, imagine that as the final result of the Aliens domination of our homeworld. Eventually, for AVPII, a predator clan will return to earth for another hunt, only to discover it has been completely overrun by aliens. Then the real war begins, the one that will, once and for all, establish the stronger species, obviously the Aliens...the new tag line- Whoever Wins....We Already Lost

The_Reverand, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yep It's definately a dog.
Direct Quote "What kind of animal Would do this to a dog"

To Die in Battle Is too Die with Honour
To Die without a Cause is too die for Nothing
- Semper Fi

yeagh but she will awake if the river is melted in the greenhouse effect or sumthing and aliens will rise again! and kick sum pred @ss

Drone-Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

The queen will probably freeze when she reaches the bottom of that ocean, that water is so cold there that she will still be alive but she will become frozen and you can count on that.

~All bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

I think shes going to play a role in AVP2 because besides the Predaliens where are the other aliens going to come from

The brave Pred

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i've seen many movies in my time, since shes frozen under water i believe something corny or predictible is going to occur and she is going to be in the second movie, i'm not even sure if there is going to be a second movie. ~anyways~ queens can survive most temperatures so i would bet my money on it that she is still alive

donutsig.bmp

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

The queen would be dead by then.

deathdrop.jpg

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 18 years ago

To be honest the end of AVP (the queen being tear into deep sea) could be linked as the result of Ripley discover after she went back to earth (the end of AR). This could be the base story of AVP2.....!

The master pred is back!

no the queen would die under all that water but i am not smart in water phsiz

I live for the battle I live for the hunt
I live for my friends I live for the hunt
I will die for the prize I will die for my elder
I will die for the Queen I am in charge of my men for I am GENFC death

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

If I remember, Aliens are supposed to live for a good couple of hundred years(not how Alien intended but it was changed after Aliens I think). Xenos have been known to live in extremely hot and cold climate, as well as the water and space, considering they do not need the breathe(although this is my guess). So I think she's still alive down there, but just not able to get up, yet.

We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

no way that queen is still alive because thats where she came from at the start.

The man who kills all