Do Predators have a home planet?

Dalkar, Undefined, 18 years ago

I have heard from several different places that Predators have a home planet. But Ive also heard that they are nomadic and just live on those huge ships from AVP. What do you guy know/think??

Death is only the Beginning

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Normadic.

yes predators have home planent i like Avp movie

predalien26 of two princes

They HAVE to have a home planet, even if it was destroyed. they had to evelve from somwere. Being entirly normadic just doesnt suit them.

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

I've heard a bit of both really, i'd personally like to think they had a home planet, a small moon somewhere, where they have developed a culture and trained for their hunts etc

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

i reckon they have an over-populated planet and enjoy the thrill of hunts so they have evolved to adapt to other planets so half of preds live on different planets hunting constantly with their clan watching from orbit..

its just an idea..

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...

I would prefer them to have a planet or moon like dave said. I just cant picture them being completely nomadic

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

No one really knows, they might have a home planet, but I never heard it to be in an AvP/Pred book, comic, or movie, but they certainly don't live in ships, yes they can get resources from hunts but I'm sure the first Pred ever born didn't just appear in a ship that came out of nowere just for the species, so no one to my knowledge knows.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

Well, it would sortof suit the species, looking at what they do for a living, it's just, sortof, impossible.

Why, whatever do you mean by impossible? Maybe the Space jockeys made them to fight against the Xenos! You know like those gladiator fights in acient Rome.

Like I said before, it's impossible because the first preds made didn't just appear on an unkown ship in space to breed, They had to be born on a planet like us, not have a ship come out of nowere just to create a new species.

Obviously they had to evovle on a planet or moon. What I meant was Do you think they are still using it or if they nomadic now.

Nomadic.

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

They might not have a home planet of any kind, but we can infer that they must have a center of activity somewhere. How else can they govern themselves? How else can they show off new trophies? How else can new weapons be made, and distributed amongst the clans? Most likely it is on a home planet of some kind, but it doesn't have to be, maybe there is some giant Pred Space Station somewhere. That's what I think.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

The Center of Activaties might be on they're home planet. And The planet that the first Pred was born on is they're home planet, so I think they do have a home planet.

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

You misunderstood. I said that it is MOST LIKELY on a home planet. I just thought it would be cool to see a giant pyramid-looking space station on a Predator movie.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

ghola88, Undefined, 18 years ago

the preds do have a planet. now however being more tech advance they left. Nomadic y? Cause of their constant search for better prey. they do have a space station not one but a few and they do not look like pyrmids. read about this in a site somewher where they had pics of it. centre of activities? they race may have split up as you know these pred are know to kill one anotther in a clan battle. Maybe each group of clans their own bad spcae station. lastly i think there is a main staton where only elders and elders and ancients alone meet. but somtimes they may return to their home planet y? for festive reasons? celebrating the birth of their forefather????

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predators most likely have a home planet. Maybe, as ghola mentioned, they (the preds who hunt) return home for festive reasons, for celebrations etc. Also predators who are retired from the hunt & maybe females etc would probably settle down for life on their home planet, rather than travelling the galaxy. The predator dropships (seen in the AVP movie) are somewhat like moving, intergalactic truckstops I've heard. Places where hundreds of predators from all around can gather & relish about their stories of hunts etc. with each other. These ships actively transport predators to hunting locations galaxy-wide, like a giant bus.

stalker.jpg