what planet did the preds come from?

shazuipredalien, Undefined, 18 years ago

yup thats the idea of suspense dude

i search all day for intruders of my hive
the queen must be safe thats how we stay alive
i tear apart any life that comes near
i am a warrior so all preds fear!
for the might of the lone predalien will come
and every living thing near will succumb....

cystic_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

their origns are unknown . they are like aliens never before confronted by man.

THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

it would be cool to know their origins though.

cystic_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

i believe that they came for another solar system they travel to our backwater planet so they can hunt the ultimate prey. yeah but i also think that are from a distant world.

THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

There's much speculation as to where both species came from, but you have to ask yourself the question - would it ruin the appeal if we all actually knew where they came from.....?

headmansig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

no1 knows it adds mystery 2 the plot its just a home planet no1 knows what its called i think sum1 may do i dont

yeagh thats what i mean dave all of these things we know that we shouldnt alien was designed 2b a scary film the revaling of its life ruins it for the viewers thats why no1 knows

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

To Daveberg: I personally think it wouldn't be a good idea to reveal the mystery of their origins. Somethings are best kept secret so the mysterious element could be sustained. No matter how creative and how good you make something to be, it will never satisfy what the people expect from what they have imagined. People like to keep this as a mystery, exploring the theories of it themselves, believing what they've thought of are facts. If what the creators come up with does not match what they theories, they will be dissapointed.

We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

Ancienthunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

TRUE IT MIGHT SO LAME THAT U WISH U NVER HEARD OF PREDS OR ALIENS FOR THAT MATTER SINCE WE DONT KNOW ORGIONS FROM EITHER.(LOL)

(all acid proof armor)2Writsblades(acid proof),comitstick(Acidproof),2shurikens,Smart Disc(Acid Proof),speargun,plasmacaster, netgun,cermonial dagger,and 2elder daggers(acidproof,and there from Pred2)

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 18 years ago

The only I could say they're rogue hunting races, from outer universe.....!

The master pred is back!

hello anybody on and did anybody see Celtic102 by the way sorry if off topic but i really want to talk to someone

(all acid proof armor)2Writsblades(acid proof),comitstick(Acidproof),2shurikens,Smart Disc(Acid Proof),speargun,plasmacaster, netgun,cermonial dagger,and 2elder daggers(acidproof,and there from Pred2)

TRUE IT MIGHT SO LAME THAT U WISH U NVER HEARD OF PREDS OR ALIENS FOR THAT MATTER SINCE WE DONT KNOW ORGIONS FROM EITHER.(LOL)

Sorry double post Accident