Pred Weapon's

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

what material is pred weaponry made out of?

shazuipredalien, Undefined, 18 years ago

acid proof weapons r made out of alien skin but i dont know anymore about them apart from they use plasma

i search all day for intruders of my hive
the queen must be safe thats how we stay alive
i tear apart any life that comes near
i am a warrior so all preds fear!
for the might of the lone predalien will come
and every living thing near will succumb....

shazuipredalien, Undefined, 18 years ago

well acid-proof is alien bone but im not sure about that it seems much stronger than smelted iron m8

i search all day for intruders of my hive
the queen must be safe thats how we stay alive
i tear apart any life that comes near
i am a warrior so all preds fear!
for the might of the lone predalien will come
and every living thing near will succumb....

the armuor and wepons they use are made out of a selection of metals natural to there planet mixt together cinda like steel cose that a combination of iron and stuf ..

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

The acid proof weaponry is most definately made from alien bone, reference to the AVP official novel.

headmansig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

well in pred2 the doctor says that the sample of pred gear Danny found has no known material on the pentotonic scale(think thats what its called)

the metal in their wrist blades are made from a mixture of elements found only on their planet. Alien bone wouldn't be tough enough.

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Read the OFFICIAL AVP novel - the weapons are made from alien bone.

headmansig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Ancienthunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

I dont know but makes sense since evrything else preds use aginst them will eventually burn or melt from the Acid or just maybe the Preds have the Technology to look into the Aliens genetic make up and mix it in with their type of metal weapons to use aginst them like in AVP

(all acid proof armor)2Writsblades(acid proof),comitstick(Acidproof),2shurikens,Smart Disc(Acid Proof),speargun,plasmacaster, netgun,cermonial dagger,and 2elder daggers(acidproof,and there from Pred2)

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

if u look closly at the yautji's staff in predator 2 it has a leathery material on it ,as does it's armor, wich may be alien skin