what is best Queen

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

what is best Queen you like most and tel why like Queen

aliens Queen
alien 3 Queen
alien resurrection
avp Queen

i like avp Queen i tel why call alpha of alien Brood for help to save Queen avp Queen is very smart

in space no one can Hear you scream

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 17 years ago

the AvP queen acted more like a runaway desile truck. the queen in aliens was intellagent cause of the time it was in the atmospere procecore. the queen in alien 3 wasn't in the movie verry long so even though it was in the movie its unable to tell if wether or not it would be smarter.

TitanosaurSig.jpg
http://z3.invisionfree.com/thehiveofthealiens
go to my ALIEN site NOW!

lol no in A3 all the queen dose is get born the die lol. sorry fore anye 1 who hasant seen A3 . u aint mising much anye way its not the best Alien movie

Backinaction.jpg

crow alien 3 Queen in Ripley body communication with dog alen (runner) for help i think

in space no one can Hear you scream

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

I would have to say the Aliens queen because, plain and simple, it expressed the most intelligence. It knew not to attack Ripley in order to save its offspring, and it only retaliated after Ripley struck the first blow.

The AvP queen acted like little more than a tyrannosaurus. She made a few drones, had her chains broken, then ran off screaming and wailing and smashing into objects. There was no grace in the actions made, and it seemed that the way the queen was portrayed it was nothing more than a screeching monster, and expressed none of the intelligence which the queens are supposed to be bestowed with.

The Alien: Resurrection queen was mutated and unintelligent enough to remain unable to read the actions of its own offspring.

You never really see an Alien 3 queen, so I don't really think that one applies.

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

"the AvP queen acted more like a runaway desile truck." lol that's funny.

but i definatly liked the queen from Aliens. It used an elevator(which i didnt thing it would fit in) hung on to the ship, ripped bishop in 2 with an arm and a tail, and hung on to ripley while being blown out of an airlock. It was smart and the first queen we got to see.

the others were either used very little(alien3 and kinda resurrection) or smashed anything that they came into contact with(AVP).

black.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Wait wait wait...the queen in Aliens was not smarter because it was in a processing room! That's like saying if I'm in a room with an unopened book I will instantly gain more knowledge!

Look, it's very, VERY simple: The queen in Aliens was created and behaved under different circumstances because it was done by a different director and a much more skilled script writer. When the queen was ORIGINALLY made in Aliens it was meant to be large, intelligent, and brooding, and it displayed these traits in the film. By the time Alien: Resurrection rolled around the entire genre had been so strung out that they made the queen nothing more than a temporary tool, and in AvP the queen was little more than a weapon.

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 17 years ago

thats not what I said crow. I said the queen in aliens was more intellogent cause she was more experianced she lived longer than the other queens. and sence she wasn't frozen for a few hundred she gained more experiance.

TitanosaurSig.jpg
http://z3.invisionfree.com/thehiveofthealiens
go to my ALIEN site NOW!

well i like the one from avp cause it was huge. the one from aliens was small,but acts more like a queen

fair enough but u didnt actualy see it do all that,i still like the avp queen more

coryscarfacev2.jpg

Erm...the queen in Aliens chased Ripley all the way out of the colony, clung to their shuttle as they traveled through the vacuum of space, speared Bishop with her tail, fought Ripley in a PowerLoader, and almost killed Ripley as it was shot back out into space...

Personally, I think that is a lot more than what the queen in AvP.

All the 1 in AVP did was smash into walls, scream, and fight ONE predator, which, mind you, shouldn't have even been able to SEE the xenomorphs without his mask because they don't give off a heat signature!

45324912.jpg

avp queen,it did the most action and fought a predator

coryscarfacev2.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Aliens was, Alien 2. my oppinion.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
JOIN MY FORUM

I couldnt have put it better my self crow. I prefer the Aliens queen. Simply because the AVP queen was like an angry rhino which shot with a pea shooter repetedly, AKA blinded with rage.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

"the queen in aliens was intellagent cause of the time it was in the atmospere procecore."

Ah, sorry, I thought you meant that because the queen was LOCATED in that particular room, it was more intelligent. It would have made more sense if you simply said, "The Queen in Aliens was intelligent because it spent a longer period of time alive."

Either way, that is a fairly invalid point because no one knows how long the Queen from AvP has been alive, let alone how much knowledge it gained during the periods of time it remained uncaptured and unfrozed.

My opinion stays, I like the Aliens queen best ^_^

45324912.jpg

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think the one in aliens is the smartest, the one in alien3 is only alive for seconds, the one in ressurection is killed by the monster thing and it didnt even move, and the one in avp just ran around breaking everything in its way and couldnt even kill 1 predator and a human. The one in aliens didnt attack ripley so that ripley didnt kill her eggs so the queen could keep the alien colony going.

maybe the reason the queen from avp ran away was because its beening used for years .it knew it would happen again and again. so it ran to a safer place to breed.

DiscsSig.gif

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Good point, Disc Master. Hell, I would go mad if I was kept there just to reproduce and watch my children die and die time after time just for the Pred's pleasure in the Hunt.

But to get back to my response, I think the Queen in AVP was over reacting, the Queen in Alien Resurrection was... *cough*demented*cough*, the Queen in Alien3 didn't have enough screen time (hence it was a Chest-Burster and it only showed for a few seconds), the Queen in Aliens was smart, stealthy, agile, scary, and it mixed it all together with SMARTS. There was no supposed Queen in ALIEN, so yeah.

My favorite Queen of all time is the one in Aliens. She was cunning, stealthy, cautious of her opponent, she was scary, she was the first to be introduced (it was a rather well introduction to the Alien saga as well), she just gives me that true feeling of "Xenomorph." D@mn, the only thing that gets me mad is that she had to die.

Heheh... By the way, that "Monster thing" was called the Newborn. That thing still disgusts me and at the same time makes me like it a lot more.

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."