different things that happened

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

in Predator:cj on the end of the first lv the pred blows himself up. but when he sets it it shows the ship blowing up. why is that. i thought that the pred would blow up and take the ship with it. not the ship blows up and takes the pred with it. or is it just to make it more believable that the pred survived? andin the movie predator the pred blew up. sry if this is confusing.

P.s. i know some of you dont pay attention to the games and think they are childish and make up things but still whay did it make the ship blow up and not the pred? or is it a thing where the pred can make the ship blow up instead by pressing different buttons.

bwsig.jpg
Death before dishonor

Celtic_Warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

i think it's like you said, the pred presses different buttons for different functions, cos it is used for different things, like comunication and stuff

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
CelticWarriorSig2.jpg

but why if surviving is dishonorable then why blow up the ship and not himself?

bwsig.jpg
Death before dishonor

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

its all part of the story a predator blows himself up and some probably stay alive because they are honorable and if they blow up they are dishoorable and they try to regain their honer

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

but if he was dishonored by leaving stuff there than he should make it so he and his ship dont survive double the explosion.

bwsig.jpg
Death before dishonor

but it wasnt him blowing himself up that was dishonourable, that was just increasing the amount, it was him leaving his equipment and being seen in public, he was seen by pretty much everyone.
thats what i think anyway, you make up your own mind

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
CelticWarriorSig2.jpg

Kidd, Yautja, 18 years ago

It's just like turning in a criminal, after that, you are rewarded with something, that's all.

I believe they will become blooded by killing a bad blood, I don't really know, you have to ask the MODs or someone that knows preds like Mr. Anderson LOL

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

huh good point. also that brings up that topic i made that had something about being blooded. i meant does getting a bad blood skull automaticly get you a certaint rank like blooded even if you have no xeno skulls?

bwsig.jpg
Death before dishonor

Kidd, Yautja, 18 years ago

Maybe the writers of Pred. CJ want the people to like bad bloods to, or they wanted to answer questions that people ask like " If a Pred. is a bad blood, can he go back to being a honorable pred."

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

lets just say it's so that they could do the game.lol

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
CelticWarriorSig2.jpg

ya but he was dishonored by being exposed and survived then regained is that what ur trying to say

bwsig.jpg
Death before dishonor