Please read (spam-related)

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

I'm not going to point fingers here, but a few of you seem to be having personal problems with one another. I'll tell you once and only once: This is not the place. If you've got beef with someone, you take it up privatly with them via E-mail. If you bring it to the board, its spam, and will be treated as such. Four topics being locked for the same reason in the course of a few hours is absolutly unacceptable. If this ever happens again, expect no mercy from any of the mods.

deathdrop1.jpg

predalien_64, Yautja, 18 years ago

sorry guys, if i sliped a week or so ago.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

Uhhm did I miss something while I was gone?

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!

i am new member to site is best site ever i wil give 10

predalien26 of two princes

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

harrigan, i believe what u are talking about is when some members including katam and yourself were spamming. i erased a bunch of impertinent/discourteous posts including the one in question. nothing new.

otangmodsig2.jpg

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules

hello,ok fair enough guys.but i still find it odd that katams posts keep disappearing,do u not.any way.i aplogize for any trouble ive caused and will abide by the rules.but can u do me one small favour,can u at least ask how posts keep going missing,if you find out i think you will get the full picture.oh and katam,it aint just me spreading the rumors buddy,ok

THROW.JPG

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

well now that everyone has somewhat got along :3 MERRY CHRISTMAS! =D

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

same to you donut,have a good one

THROW.JPG

Scar_Face, Yautja, 18 years ago

I hope my Jumpy Topic didn't count against me. I didn't mean anything by making it.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

I can see exactly where ur coming from DD, fights & arguments are breaking out on the site, & it's completely uncalled for. Why ppl have to post their personal problems with others & have arguments on the board instead of just using MSN is beyond me

stalker.jpg

Well i know this has been pointed towatd's me and harrigan and yes i do admit it but i can do nothing to shut him up he does nothing but spread rimor's in his clan room and complan abot me(i dnt have his msn addy i dnt know it...dnt wana know it eather)so if so give me a warning but why i deserv one for sticking up for myself i dnt know but o ahead i am not going to complan about cause yes i have spamed but to stand up for myself.Thats all i got to say.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

daveberg, Yautja, 18 years ago

Rise above it. I don't spend my time getting into flaming matches with people because it's a waste of my typing. Just use your head, if members get into a heated discussion, use your heads and remain as calm as possible, there's no need for anyone on this site to start trouble, if someone starts annoying you - be the bigger man and ignore it, or use your intelligence to back them off without being offensive.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

pretty much what dave said

stalker.jpg

Dalkar, Yautja, 18 years ago

I agree with you there Dave

Death is only the Beginning

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

very first rule :
''All topics started by members Must relate to Aliens or predators. Any Topics that do not have anything to do with either the above will be removed ASAP.

No Spamming. Anyone seen creating various topics that have nothing to do with Aliens or predators Will have their topics Deleted Excessive Spamming will see you Banned imediately. Please keep to the designated 'Official' topics that the mods have started for you regarding the messgae board, signatures and clans.''

so if rules are broken, we act on it and we dont have to respond why even tho we do try out of courtesy if the member is civilized in their request. we are doing what is expected of us as we encourage you to do whats expected of you. if u continue to harass people, thats against the rules too.

if anyone tried to defend themseves, cool, but they dont have to be doing it more than once, thats when its really spam.

otangmodsig2.jpg

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules