Scarier?

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

What do you think would be more scary to you?
Being and hunted by a Predator or being stalked by an Alien and why.

ScarFace.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

Alien, after they have got you they take you the be a host.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

Stalked by an alien cause they don't kill you quickly usually. Predators simply kill you. Aliens can take you to the hive to be impregnated. The idea that my body could be used to breed the foulest(and coolest) creatures in the universe just sickens me.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Alien. Far scarier.

hellboi.png

Leader Of The Shadow Serpents.

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Alien. Same reason; I don't want to be a host

~Darkness.. Lightening.. and Blood. I have just described the history of the Aliens.~

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

sorry, delete this one. My CPU made another post

alien, my chest is just fine like it is, i dont need any holes in it whatsoever thanks

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predator. Sure alien is scarier but if they make me a host at least I have the honour to be the host of an alien

Halloween Logo re-created by Nick

That's tough. Aliens 'cause the most terror and pain. But, then again, Pred skin you alive, if your skull aint too good. If it is, then your got your self a mercy killing. Nah, Xenomorphs are more scary

Aliens it has a more scarier and painfull death

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!
Go here! http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/annoyingsong.html

solo_pred, Undefined, 18 years ago

I would not want to be hunted by a alien because i dont want to die a slow and painful death of the host.
Ps. nice Naruto avatar Pretator of hell

what im going to do to you is for me to know and u to find out... *sound of wristblades sliding out*

Alien.....cause they are generally scarier.

Preds you have a chance to reason with them but aleins just capture you and use you as a host.

Thats not an end i want.

caboose3456, Undefined, 18 years ago

Alien,Theyll kill you even if you dont have a weapon Plus,wakin up straped to a wall,looking down and seein the egg open.Heebie Jeebies

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predator, they have long ranged weapons, Aliens you can shoot from a distance and the alien would be done for.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

Alien cuz if a predator kills you,u prolly wouldnt see him.He'd come out(cloaked) and slice your head off quickly.But with an Alien,It will do one of two things:Place with you using its tail to impale u and bite ur head open or do the whole host/facehugger thing.

ScarFace.jpg

Well it looks like the alien has things wraped here! but lets keep the comments comin'!

p.s. thx solo pred

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!
Go here! http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/annoyingsong.html

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Alien, 'cos I know how to behave with pred lol No weapons and look as harmless you can and he'll prolly spare your life - alien, umm... RUN OR FIGHT! lol

predatoressig3.gif

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Kingdom of Predators

Kingdom of Predators Forum

Predator_Killor, Undefined, 18 years ago

Bahahahahah neither for me.. with my kung foo abilitys i would challenge the pred to a old skool arnie vs pred style fight u kno stupid preds old skool moves nothin against me aye xD and aliens got nothing i could outrun one of them things easy not scary at all! only thing i fear is squirrels... omfg ~trembles~ lucky i live in australia im free from preds aliens and squirrels! haha sorry.. im very bored sometimes i go crazy wen im bored xD

Silent like the night
Hunting for predators
Fight till the end.. fight for the Hive
Waiting in the darkness for the perfect time to strike

Cats hve 9 lives humans have 1.. f**k wit me and yall have none

cardmaster12595, Undefined, 18 years ago

But predadoress is right,look harmless,but not scared cus they can injoy killing something scared (thats kinda morbid)

but i dont think u can reason with a Predator.that was some stupid bull that was in AvP!

ScarFace.jpg

Freya, Undefined, 18 years ago

Alien, Predators don't kill unarmed humans.. lol