Alien 3 - so underated.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

One of the best movies in the series. I just think everyone sets the movie to the standard of aliens, where as alien 3 and aliens are two different type of movie.

What's not to like about alien 3? Sigourney Weaver gave questionably her best performance as Ripley, The setting for the film was perfect, the alien was fantastic (even though some of the CGI was pretty poor) People give this movie too much of a hard time because it was in the shadow of james camerons aliens.

boogeysig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

shazuipredalien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

my ranking scheme :
1:alien
2:aliens
3:ressurection
4:alien3

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

well i thought it had loads of action the dog alien just chasng after the humans not even running out of breathe

though i reckon there should have been quite alot of dog aliens working together to corner the humans that would be cool

this is alienhunter

I thought the runner would have been in AvP but nooo fat azz anderson didnt want that.

vegasig.bmp.jpg

yeah your right anyway i prefer alien3 to any of them call me sad but i like the endings when the main characters go bye bye

this is Alienhunter

caboose3456, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

thats exactly what dave means "oh they killed off my favorate charactor","oh it s cause ripley dies","oh the specel fxs are bad"heres a crazy idea how about not complaing and just watching the friggin movie.Alien 3 is probaly the most unapreceated movie in the friggin series.It has a great story,great characters,and a great creature and people dont like it just because it does'nt have a happy-go-lucky ending like aliens.

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

1.alien3
2.aliens
3.alien
4.avp
5.alien res

Celtic_Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i think alien3 was a brill movie, one of the best, but if u ask me i think the chestburster coming out of the dog was a bit inhumain

PredatorJay, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Personally, it kinda stunk that the girl Newt died.the Aliens movie was the only movie that the likable characters lived, and in the beginning of 3, they're dead. the whole movie, though, was aight.

alien was slow,thats what made it scary.for 45 minutes nothing hapens then the facehugger scene comes and

it was just too slow. maybe some cuts to make the running time shorter would make it better.

1.aliens
2.alien
3.avp
4.alien res
5.alien 3

Predator201, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I've Seen all of them.

1.aliens
2.alien
3.alien3
4.alien res
5.AVP

In Space no one can here you scream
Game over MAN

Alien 3 is my second favriote in the series (Aliens being my first). I didnt like Alien 3 the first time, but thats because i watched Aliens right before.

"Fear the might of El Gigante!"

same here and the the dicators cut versions

I live for the battle I live for the hunt
I live for my friends I live for the hunt
I will die for the prize I will die for my elder
I will die for the Queen I am in charge of my men and wil not put them in dange i am loyal to my clan i obey and i do not disobey i am loyal

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Im guessing it didnt do as well beacse it went back to how Alien did things. I liked it, but not nearly as much as Alien or Aliens. When it went back to the Alien set, with more supense, it lost "ratings" maybe because in Alien know one knew what was happening. In Alien 3, you know what it is going to lok like, to an extent, and I think he could have done abetter job with the scenes involving the alien. It seemed to me that when the alien poped out in Alien, you never knew what was going to happen, in Alien 3 the director made it pop into the Aliens mindset and run mindlessly into fire.
In Alien it didnt just stirght out attack, it took its time, being methodical. Not rushing blindly in. The director could have done it the Alien or the Aliens way. But he chosse to "b;lend" it, thereby making it less appealing, at least to me.

--
My mommy always told me there were no monsters, no real ones, but there are.

yeah, thats mine too