resurrection queen???

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok some ppl like dave who are die-hard fans nd alien geeks say that the queen in resurrection didnt need hosts like in aliens and that has been quoted true in one of the official sites i visited but then there was also one scene when they show a few eggs in different tubes with those humans in them with the eggs and later in the film when ripley and the crew goes there you can see those ppl have been chestbursted so how can the other statement be true if there is another scene which defies it?

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Lol, It's not really that hard to follow, the queen just wsent through changes as time went on because of the over flow of Ripleys DNA.

EDIT:
i cant actually see your sig nick, my firewall on my work pc is blocking alot of sig pictures.
It's so easy to size a picture, just open a new document in you image editor and type in the right dimensions - 460 x 90
bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Changes within the queen as she matured, the biological norm that we are used to, slowly developed into a human reproductive system as time went on.

As Gedimen said near the end 'there are no eggs only her womb, that is Ripleys gift to her, and now she's giving birth for you'

I know that's not the exact correct comment he makes but it's along those lines....

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

why do they have to make it so complicated??? wHy!!!! (i didnt copy that from avril lavigne)

edit

is my new sig working?? and is the size right???

edit again

so anyway is the sig size rite?????

edit 3x

well i can grab the soundtrack with his voice and post it here???

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

no i noe i sized it to 460x90 but i wanted 2 reassure myself p.s. im sure u noe wat i use

Image hosted by Photobucket.com