PREDALIEN FIGURE!!!

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

check it out!!!

http://www.customoftheyear.com/images/nominations/PredAlien%20by%20Moviemaniacks.jpg

PLAY TIMES ONLY JUST BEGAN
celticwarriorspikeEternalFlame.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

That's a B@D@$$ PredAlien, ... whats next they come out with a PredAlien with Predator weapons (I hope they do)

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol,that was a joke? jk i know,it would be interesting though

btw,i got a new adress in my profile if ya need it by any chance,kidd.and wheres swiftspear?

~Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon~
cory-sig.jpg

Let's just say he is to busy playing Star Wars than beenin here. just to be short I killed him

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

lol dishonorable lol jk,anyway i would like to see a new line of predalien figures come out,this one isnt so satisfying =(

cory-sig.jpg

Yep. If those PredAliens wise up to the Predator tradition useing weapons I wonder what will happen to the Action Figures

kidd-sig.jpg

lmao,predaliens wouldnt turn out like that(even though its interesting)cuz they are still aliens,just with predator features,so that doesnt make them half or any predator at all,unless u count the jeans and features lol

cory-sig.jpg

Well it will be a great toy for some little kid that loves Preds. and Aliens right? But yet again this topic about this PredAlien Figure. grrrr

kidd-sig.jpg

lol ok,back on topic

cory-sig.jpg

I know they don't use weapons sheesh where is yall's sence of humor.

kidd-sig.jpg

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'm with Avier.
Alien 3 is an underrated masterpiece, and that fan scene is great.

hellboi.png

Leader Of The Shadow Serpents.

Avier7777, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well Predaleins arnt really drones but you got the gist of it.

From the game predaliens are slower, higher armor, and stronger.

Me I take the runner anyday. FAST, DEADLY, MAKES A GUY FALL INTO A SPINNING FAN.

YEA BABY.

--

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

lol that figure looks cheap(oviosly lol) but the predalien(in my mind)shouldnt look beffy,instead it should be slender and like anyother alien,(just cuz it has predator doesnt mean it will look different then anyother alien with the aception of the mandibles but still its a cool figure lol

btw,good tah see yah back,kidd =D

cory-sig.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

i agree with cory

btw nice sig xeno slayer

bwsig.jpg
Fear nothing but fear itself.....and me

Avier7777, Undefined, 18 years ago

^^^ Ace is right. Needs to be more realistic, could be better. but like Angus said(I think it was Angus( its a custom. Considering someone made that they did a nice job.

--
Only action can overcome fear.

Agreed.

hellboi.png

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

they wont predaliens are just drones they arn't very intelligent so they wont know how to use weapons lol

badbloodsig.bmp.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

sweet predalien

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

[email protected], num1dewman(YAM)

I don't think that's a real figure. McFarlane and NECA are the only two action figure companies that have the AVP license at the moment.
Look at that URL "Custom" It's a custom/home made figure.
Too bad, it does look pretty good.

hellboi.png

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol Iv'e seen those, There are a few more Pred-Alien figures, Most have the Hair, most are the ones from AVP:Extinction, some are from Comics and some others are Customized

~Another female on Da Site~
27618530322.jpg
~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

i dont think its out yet

badbloodsig.bmp.jpg