Greatest scene in A L I E N?

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Ithink i'd go with bretts death, the very fist time we got to see the xenomorph in all it's glory. It was such a tense scene, building up the suspense as he looked for the cat....'Jonesy....here jonesy...' Second jaw through the skull please...

boogeysig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

What about when we discover that Ash is a "God_Damn Robot!" ?
Love that whole scene, creepy.

youcandelete.JPG

...and you will know my name is the lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

celtic102, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i don't have a favorite in Alien one but in alien res i think the best is when the man is walking down the space ship and u hear an alien then he puts he head behind his head and he pulls out some flesh

celtic1027tw.jpg

TDN, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

He meant in the movie Alien not AVP.
My favorite scene is Kane's chestbursting scene, Brett's death and the part where you hear Lambert's sreams because you don't know what the Alien is doing to her.

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

ye good scene i would go with when the chest burster came out was bloody freaky first time i saw it, at first didnt think much then BAM turned out to be one evil little sheeet

topdogg2.jpg

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

the scene when the predators and the aliens meet. when grid stabs the invisible pred.

THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR
Cystic%20Warrior.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Mine would be when the alien is in Ripleys escape ship and she thinks that's it's head is just a pipe then the hand just springs out of nowhere, first time I seen that I half s**t myself.

vegasig.bmp.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I don't really think alien had many good scenes but the best was probably brett's death.

wq.jpg Hunter or prey?

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I think the best scene in AVP was the end credits. heh heh heh.....

Anyhoo, back to alien - i love the scenes where Dallas, Lambert and Kane went and discovered the derelict, that was quality.

boogeysig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

lol. The grid vs celtic battle was good but a bit short

wq.jpg Hunter or prey?

alien1 when the guys in the tunle area and the alien is fallowing him that scared me i was lik,"look out behind you!"

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my options and i have a great.
aa.jpg

oh yeah Dallas's death. That scene was ok

wq.jpg Hunter or prey?

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Mine was the scene in AVP when grid first appeared and stabed that rookie pred in the back and the titans came face to face for the first time.

THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR
Cystic%20Warrior.jpg

huh?

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my options and i have a great.
aa.jpg

spearhead, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

the best bit is when the discover the ship what a mistery and still is till this day.

i see u im always there

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

cheastburster hands down

24200030516.jpg

hi predalien 64

wq.jpg Hunter or prey?

AVPFREAK, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

my fav is definitely when lambert and parker face the alien

t-rexsig1.jpg

scotchpredator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Definatly when the chestburster came out of kane , I loved the look on everyones face

my favoret seen whas when that guy was craling around in the air vents by himself with that gerl screeming doun the com linc at him lol sorry i cant remember anye of there names lol ages since av seen it

AgeofWunders.jpg

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Chartbuster scene. That scene was so good thinks to John hurt (Kane) performance in the scene

24200030516.jpg