the alien egg in avp

royal_praetorian, Undefined, 19 years ago

i just watched avp and i saw that the eggs were a bit fat and it looked funnky

the war must go on until one side reamanes

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

the eggs in AvP are the same ones alien resurrection. brown on the outside and pink on the inside.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

I actually think ADI did a fantastic job with all the creatures in AVP, they look the best yet, the eggs were fantastic.

- in the AVP novel, the eggs were laid onto a conveyor belt and then moved onto small pallettes that hauled them up to the sacraficial chamber.

anotheralpha.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

royal_praetorian, Undefined, 19 years ago

you are right that guy s on theother hand all vs. movies are bound to suk

the war must go on until one side reamanes

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

When the camera pans around the sacrificial chamber to the other huggers, you can see the tails moving etc etc....

anotheralpha.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Heydrich, Undefined, 19 years ago

when I said that the facehuggers looked horrible, I was only referring to the ones that were shown attached to someones face. when they were actually moving around, they looked pretty good. but then they show one in the sacrificial chamber attached to someones face, and the guy moves his head but the facehugger doesn't do anything, normally they would tighten their tail or something.

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

i thaught all the stuf was ace thums up all round althgough the egs wer abit fat

the best was wen scar shoved the spear in the queens head.

The Black Warrior gets everyone.

he looked very well done

Shadow, Undefined, 19 years ago

Dude, welcome top the world of "Anderson was a y director".

Predator_sig.jpg

celtic102, Undefined, 19 years ago

yeah they r fat

celtic1027tw.jpg
Celtics Back ! ! !

i wont to know how all those eggs got into that room.You think the preds would have thought "hmm i wonder wat happens wen the queen overflows with eggs? OH WELL". Did the xenos take them off the conveyor belt? Well just another point on how anderson was drunk while directing the movie.

nicholaskang, Undefined, 19 years ago

well juz say it dat ANDERSCUM S*CKS he shudnt become a director except 4 1 movie he directed i cant remember might been someting like event horizons dats de name i tink

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 19 years ago

Dude, the eggs look better in AVP than they did in Alien: Resurection.

“This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing out.†avp1.gif

didnt anderson direct resident evil?

Heydrich, Undefined, 19 years ago

The aggs did look a little wierd in AVP as compared with Alien and Aliens. However, I think that the actual facehuggers look even worse in AVP. Whenever they show one of the huggers attached to someones face, it just looks really fake in my opinion. Aderscum (haha) did a horrible job designing those crucial creatures.

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 19 years ago

He didn't design them. ADI did.

“This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing out.†avp1.gif

yeh like wen one was attached to veiheiden (i think thats his name) the oxygen sacks on eather side of the facehugger werent even moving.